GIRLS ON BUICKS

Guest imported_MrEarl

23 hours ago, 60FlatTop said:

Yeah, there's a Packard and a Ford, but how can you not like this girl?

"Were you out in the garage working on your car ALL night?"

"Yes, Dear, that car girl down the street stopped in and we just kept talking......"

She is old school and her cars are beautiful but obviously she hasn't driven a Roadmaster 

She had a boyfriend. I think he was into AMC or Kaiser cars. She just needs an older, dependable, durable, Roadmaster kind of guy to give her a little guidance.

At least she's driving cars with five lug nuts.

c875a24f9e760f91ffceb21aea3130d2.jpg

1 hour ago, 60FlatTop said:

She had a boyfriend. I think he was into AMC or Kaiser cars. She just needs an older, dependable, durable, Roadmaster kind of guy to give her a little guidance.

At least she's driving cars with five lug nuts.

c875a24f9e760f91ffceb21aea3130d2.jpg

That's ol' Marilyn hisself. Still scary after all these years.

16 minutes ago, Beemon said:

There were rumors in middle school he had removed a pair of ribs to do questionable things... come to find out years later it wasn't true.

Perhaps I've led a sheltered life and I'm a bit  nieve , but I can't imagine any benefit , probably best not to. ?

2 hours ago, Thriller said:

With gloves at least no fingerprints nor ring scratches.

Yeah but she stuck her foot on the bumper.....luckily was not my car, can't afford a Lark! Keep hoping that someday will be together but think I have to stick to the song

In 54 Dad had our LARK on the show room floor.  His elevated office looked down on the floor.  He spotted Dr, Schultz had his foot on the front bumper,  Dad said, "DR. SCHUKTZ, WOULD. YOU PUT YOUR FOOT ON YOUR $5,000.00 PIANO,  SO PLEASE REMOVE YOUR FOOT OFF MY $5,000.00 CAR"

Dale in Indy 

• Like 6

42 minutes ago, Schmiddy said:

Right, one of my comments is already erased... hmm, but it wasn't that inappropriate! -_-:huh:

No it wasn't "that inappropriate", but guys, in this, what I consider overly politically correct world of today we are lucky this thread still even exists, so hey, don't complain  B):)

• Like 4

"Girls on Buicks"

Now, that's obviously a topic started by a man.

Something seems politically incorrect.

And I will NEVER forget the time my Wife told me :Men tend to generalize."

This Wife, putting groceries in the car while I take her picture.

002.thumb.jpg.88c289c6a1668df6ac593cdd316a79cb.jpg

001.jpg

• Like 2

This one is a bit different. During a holiday in Italy in 2014, we caught this car being used as a wedding model backdrop right outside the Colosseum. You can see it in the background. Research tells me the "car" is an El Grande, based on an extended 1971 Buick Centurion (very apt for the location) with Cadillac parts thrown in. This is a car that definitely needs a pretty diversion to distract the eye. Almost worked.

Rick

ITALY 2014 150.JPG

6 hours ago, Pilgrim65 said:

Seen this one before , but not complaining?

Right, I posted some pics from a series of her few weeks ago... there she tried to handle with some tools (but didn't knew exactly for what they are...) She's really sweet and I'm not complaining nether to see her from time to time! :D

On 7/2/2017 at 8:27 PM, Elpad said:

IMG_2406.JPG

IMG_2407.JPG

These are cheerleaders, the girls on the 58 look more than upscale Hooters or Twin Peaks waitresses. Don't know if those restaurants are established outside of the State of Florida but if they are not you guys should visit the Sunshine Stste!

95CA1933-24CB-463B-91B9-2945C5765EF9-12424-00000C3AA3C74D6B.jpeg

4D00DB67-B289-40FA-B1B1-04E70191FC55-12424-00000C3ACD889034.jpeg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Elpad said:

the girls on the 58 look more than upscale Hooters or Twin Peaks waitresses. Don't know if those restaurants are established outside of the State of Florida but if they are not you guys should visit the Sunshine Stste!

Just for informational purposes... Those are Kilt Girls from Tilted Kilt. I guess you could certainly make a comparison between the Tilted Kilt, Hooters, and  Twin Peaks. Different restaurant chains but similar concept...   http://tiltedkilt.com/kilt-girls/

• Like 2

On 7/6/2017 at 8:06 PM, MCHinson said:

Just for informational purposes... Those are Kilt Girls from Tilted Kilt. I guess you could certainly make a comparison between the Tilted Kilt, Hooters, and  Twin Peaks. Different restaurant chains but similar concept...   http://tiltedkilt.com/kilt-girls/

One was built here in the KC Metro area but it didn't last a year.

• 2 weeks later...

I posted this in another discussion but I guess I should repeat it here... 

I got a chance to take a few photos of an area model tonight unexpectedly. She and I have been planning to take some photos of her with my 1937 Century sometime in the near future. She showed up tonight at an Art of the Automobile display by local automotive artist Joe Pepitone where my Century was on display. The lighting was not too good and I only had a phone camera with me but I got a few quick photos. I really look forward to our full photo session sometime soon.

IMG_20170721_190859514 cropped.jpg

IMG_20170721_190904330.jpg

IMG_20170721_190855761.jpg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2