Early RV/motor home.

That needs some pontoons so it can go in the water. Think about the aerodynamics, or lack there of. The RV parks around here have trees and branches that are too low to even begin to park it. I can also see a slow roll on a corner. Dandy Dave!

• Like 2

All I see is doom, disaster and death. What a nightmare. 

“Honey can you go up top and make me a sammich and a grab me a beer?I’ll keep driving. We’re almost at the Grand Canyon. Only 2 more days!”

• Like 1

6 hours ago, GregLaR said:

Good grief!

Fueling up must have been a nightmare.  I'm sure that thing would not fit under most pump island covers.

Probably not easy on the wallet either, trying to push that brick down the road. Maybe fuel 'economy' is measured in Gallons Per Mile on this one!

In 33 years of RVing, we've driven out of campgrounds that cater to those types of vehicles.  Usually with a house refrigerator outside under the awning and no air in the tires.   I know it's a free country and all that, but I'm not paying to park next to that an spend the night.  Probably an interesting owner, but I'm tired and will pass on that opportunity.

It would not fair too well on Long Island with our famous 10' 6" clearance bridges on parkways that parallel 495. besides a normal 58 Chevy list's on any turn, that has to go around a corner on two wheels at 10 miles an hour

th.jpg