New Incapsula program is really causing problems

keiser31

The new Incapsula program is really causing problems with trying to get on the AACA and posting photos. Why does Incapsula keep asking for a new password or encrypted message deciphering before getting onto the site? HELP!!! And please don't tell me to use Photobucket.

Edited by keiser31 (see edit history)

I suggest you log out, clear your cookies for the site, log in again and try again. I have not experienced any such troubles. I don't use photobucket. This file was simply uploaded from my photo files on my computer hard drive.

post-47089-143142275424_thumb.jpg

Yes, I can post photos that have already been loaded here, but what about new photos or "added files"? That does not help unless I want to repeat a photo posting. This is an already posted photo. Every time I try to add a new photo, it rejects it....no matter the size.

post-37352-143142275451_thumb.jpg

Edited by keiser31 (see edit history)

I am having NO problem getting on.post-59466-143142275462_thumb.jpg

For what it is worth, I just experimented. My original post was from WIN 7 computer I had never uploaded pics from. The hauler pic and this edit are on my old xp computer. Google Chrome browser. Working as always.

Ben

39 Roadmaster back seat_0001.pdf

Edited by First Born (see edit history)

I've always had trouble posting photos on here so I quit trying. I would reduce them in size and they still would not post; I'd downsize them again and they would post so small they were a waste of time and would not enlarge by double clicking on them. No problems on other sites until about 2 months ago and Facebook absolutely will not let me post photos; even when I'm using hi-speed internet.

I've always had trouble posting photos on here so I quit trying. I would reduce them in size and they still would not post; I'd downsize them again and they would post so small they were a waste of time and would not enlarge by double clicking on them. No problems on other sites until about 2 months ago and Facebook absolutely will not let me post photos; even when I'm using hi-speed internet.

I have had very little trouble posting photos here for the last 9 years....until now. Hopefully, it is a glitch in the program that can be fixed.

First I had no issues using the Manage Attachments and then browsed my computer and selected a photo that I had never loaded earlier to the site here and it appears that it does post and work without issues for me. I am running Windows 7 Home Premium and Internet Explorer 9. Scott

post-59683-143142276461_thumb.jpg

I can't duplicate the problem personally. I have no idea why some people are having these problems. I have made an effort to bring this to the attention of those who may be able to help. Hopefully it is something temporary during the transition from the old server to the new server. I am sure that Steve or Peter will get to the bottom of it as soon as possible.

Hmm, had tried to post a photo under the memorabilia section and kept getting the funny little red thing as well. Thought it was the puter so logged out, in again, cleared cookies, etc. Nothing happening, just doesn't upload. I've posed plenty of pics previously without any difficulty. Wonder what's going on?

Terry

Here's the message under the little red bubble: "IOError Bubbles-false cancelable-false event phase=2text=Error 2038"

Anyone else getting that?

Don't need compute/internet probs-need to concentrate on cars!!!

keiser31,

Sounds like an incompatibility with the site's current software and only some windows versions and/or browsers.

I am using a Windows 7 PC using Chrome as my browser and have no problems.

To help the IT guys figure it out, what is your computer configuration that it is causing a problem with, and can you please post the exact error message you are getting?

Im using Xp and Firefox. Posted my error message above. Like I said, nothing new here, it just all of a sudden didn't work anymore. No time to screw around with it right now so will just limit my participation to occasionally looking in to see what's going on.

Thanks Wayne, growing pains I'm sure. Hopefully they will come up with a fix, otherwise I see some activity potentially dropping off. Guess getting older has it's cost as technology leaves us in the dust. It's all I can do to manage a new smart-phone, not to mention keeping up with all the stuff at the office. It all makes me computer weary, and I'd like not to include this part of the old car hobby in that category.