BOD - New Members of

B Jake Moran

10 hours ago, Bill Stoneberg said:

What Roberta is alluding to, I believe, is the fact that I resigned from the BOD. This is due to illness.

Rick Shick was appointed to the board to replace me.

Jerry is now the treasurer.

Bill, Thank you for your service to the club. Having served with you I know the tremendous impact and improvements you made in pushing the club forward.

• Like 6

13 hours ago, Bill Stoneberg said:

What Roberta is alluding to, I believe, is the fact that I resigned from the BOD. This is due to illness.

Rick Shick was appointed to the board to replace me.

Jerry is now the treasurer.

Bill, I concur with others. Thanks for your service to the club.  Hoping for a full recovery. 

John

• Like 3

Many thanks to you Bill for your BCA personal involvement and many contributions/efforts.  Now, sit back, enjoy the BCA as a "regular" member, and get well!

• Like 4

Bill : I did not know you really, before we served together. I enjoyed working with you . Thank you for having the passion to do what you did for the BCA , and for being a driving force to get to BCA to the level of financial stability , that we now enjoy. These jobs can be thankless , but you hung in there and did your absolute best for the BCA and its. membership.

• Like 7

Thanks to all,  I enjoyed most of my time on the BOD and as CFO.  Of course its the people that ultimately counts.

As far as getting well, I have no doubt that I will be a cancer survivor.  I have a choice and my choice is always the positive choice.

Prayers, good wishes, and positive thoughts are always welcome and appreciated.

Edited by Bill Stoneberg (see edit history)
  • Like 8