What's Your Favorite Old Car T-shirt?

RansomEli

I had one that said "if it can't get there on its own leave it home!"

Had one made with a Chevrolet "The Heartbeat of America" logo followed by "ain't nothin' but a rod knocking".

My favorite was a Farmall tractor shirt I got at a Cracker Barrel. Had a picture of a big Farmall M. The caption was "Tractors are RED. Crops are green!"

Those shirts made me real popular if you get my drift...😈

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, rocketraider said:

I had one that said "if it can't get there on its own leave it home!"

Had one made with a Chevrolet "The Heartbeat of America" logo followed by "ain't nothin' but a rod knocking".

My favorite was a Farmall tractor shirt I got at a Cracker Barrel. Had a picture of a big Farmall M. The caption was "Tractors are RED. Crops are green!"

Those shirts made me real popular if you get my drift...😈

Do you know if someone ever made a T shirt that said (and had a picture ofimage.jpeg.986e26c5aefd3d072f85f897812d6eb3.jpeg) this is not your fathers Oldsmobile (showing a 2004 Olds) and,

This was your father's Oldsmobile!! (showing a 442 or a 57,88, J-2) image.jpeg.8075109c86193092c496fffbb623e88b.jpegimage.jpeg.f6ae4de4c25395634c15820379ec6e21.jpegimage.jpeg.3d53a495f90e5248e46ab50d31b02e9d.jpegimage.jpeg.c2d398266955294cfc149f185c89d84d.jpeg

And one to wear at a Chevy event.  1969 L88 Corvette vs 1972 Oldsmobile 442: Vintage 1/4 Mile Drag Race

50 minutes ago, Bills Auto Works said:

My two favorites growing up garnered some grief from those that cannot take a joke!

Neeners rarely have a sense of humor.

Pfeil, I've never owned any tees like those, guess because I'd have had to have them made. We did put four NASCAR Oldsmobiles coming out of Turn 4 on the 1995 OCA National Meet souvenir shirts. 

Looks like at least one survived after 28 years!👍Someone had it on poshmark:wacko:.

The red #87 and black #88 are the Griffin Motors cars, the white 53 is the Bill Blair car, and the blue 57 is the Petty car. Kinda wanted Harry Gant's car on it but ran out of space. All these folks were great friends to the now-dormant Mid-Atlantic Olds Club, as is artist Cory Correll.

The Griffin Motors cars had pride of place display at the 1995 Awards Banquet. The Holiday Inn Four Seasons head chef said it was the first time he'd ever cooked for a car!

s_64138c9cc5df6cf67d033767.jpg

• Like 1

My favorites are the ones that are not black, and have a pocket. It also helps if the arm holes aren't the same size as my thighs.

Edited by Hemi Joel (see edit history)

5 hours ago, Dandy Dave said:

What else but the Chartreuse Lady...

IMG_5684.JPG

IMG_5685.JPG

I attended that meet.  Weather was perfect until show day...rainy and raw that day!

Most of my wardrobe consists of t shirts. When I was in hs I wore a different Grateful Dead t shirt every day of the week. I know my parents had to have been tired of getting those for me. I was ahead of the curve, everyone else listened to pop music and disco. I had a shirt with an alligator holding a shot gun that said 'save an alligator, shoot a preppie'.  I suppose that would be frowned upon today. Funny how we survived. Now most of them are car show related, more specific something from Hershey or AACA related. Picked up a new one this past weekend at Gettysburg I will wear proudly. I had a specific shirt I would wear to AMCA meets which would probably get me thrown out of the AACA, LOL.

• Like 1