Chinese posts????

stvaughn

That is a spammer. Whenever you see spam, click the "report post" link at the top right corner of the spam post and the moderators should take care of it. I have reported the current chinese spammer's posts so hopefully a moderator will remove it and ban the spammer soon.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, GregLaR said:

I ordered a Number 29- Beef & Broccoli with fried rice.

These guys are relentless......

I will take 2 if it is 30 minutes ore free. But it has to be with black been sauce.

• Like 1

Well, I guess I can understand why you would post in a topic about Chinese and Korean food. But ain't that Yamaha just 2 wheeled sushi ?      In Japan, 300-400 people die every year from puffer fish sashimi.  🐡   It is called Fugu.   -   CC 

Hi mike6024 😂🤪!! We sure have fun here, don't we ? Rocket Man spams us, and a little Yankee ingenuity spoofs the spam man ! I think I would rather be born in Iraq than in North Korea ! All that food sure looks great to me. I made slimp chow mein tonight. I have leftovers. I think I will put it over rice for the encore and call it chop suey. By the way, in looking up the goofball faces, I learned that they are spelled Emojii, or something like that. Also did come across the one finger salute among the collection of cryptic hand signs. I am always extremely impressed with your research skills. How did you figure out that was Korean, and then translate it ?   -   CC 

15 hours ago, C Carl said:

Can anyone here actually read that crap ? Take THIS ya unwelcome spammers :  🈺🈲🈶🈴🈸㊙️🈂️🈚㊗️🈳 !!!! (Is there a middle finger imogee ?).   -   CC 

Why yes, yes there is.  🖕