Another "What's Wrong With This Picture?"

Hudsy Wudsy

I thought the common theme between both postings was the use of one or two snow treads on the front tires!;)

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Spinneyhill said:

The other thing is "no bill of sale". Not sure what that means - it is not a term we use in NZ. But I expect it means "cash sale, no receipt". Very suspect.

Yeah, I guess that would be my take on it, too. He clearly wants to not be held accountable for selling it. I'm glad it's not of much value.

On 11/9/2017 at 1:57 PM, Spinneyhill said:

Cash in person? One has to show up with hundred dollar bills. Hmmm. Does he own it? Or is he hoping to sell it off someone else's property? Seems odd to me.

On 11/9/2017 at 2:10 PM, Spinneyhill said:

The other thing is "no bill of sale". Not sure what that means - it is not a term we use in NZ. But I expect it means "cash sale, no receipt". Very suspect.

Actually it says "BILL OF SALE.....NO TITLE.....CASH IN PERSON ONLY".  A bill of sale is a document provided to the buyer by the seller wherein the latter describes the vehicle and certifies he/she is the rightful owner and is selling it to the buyer.  It can be substituted for a government-issued title in some states, including Kansas.  The seller is saying he does not have a title but will provide a bill of sale.  Dunno about the "CASH IN PERSON ONLY" - could be fraud.  Or it could be that he doesn't want to mess with check, wire transfer, etc and will not ship the car - you have to pick it up in person.