I JUST LOVE THE PICTURE OF THIS BUICK...........

On 18/04/2017 at 10:37 PM, Elpad said:

Let me know if someone can translate from Russian  All I get is Buick & Goodyear

977AFA99-0394-40BE-B06C-EC656CFE1390-1284-000001257CFE3E55.jpeg

Rough translation

says owner Yari lives in Miami, car is 51Buick super, purchased in 2004, the owner is still working on restoration ,currently working on improving interior, before Yari the car had 2 owners in 53 years , the colour is original and almost perfect.

Yari is not planning to sell. Sensible guy.

Edited by Pilgrim65 (see edit history)
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Pilgrim65 said:

Rough translation

says owner Yari lives in Miami, car is 51Buick super, purchased in 2004, the owner is still working on restoration ,currently working on improving interior, before Yari the car had 2 owners in 53 years , the colour is original and almost perfect.

Yari is not planning to sell. Sensible guy.

Thanks! I live in Miami, never seen that car or Yari..... probably have not finish the car yet. Will be looking at car shows in the future.

4 hours ago, avgwarhawk said:

Shadetree's(forum member) mom if I'm not mistaken. 

Not Shadetree

I have tried to locate the thread this came from. I remember it well. This is the Mother of the poster. Maybe when the Buick was bought new?  He was trying to get it running before Pop passed away. I believe he might have made it, not sure. Believe they are from MN.

Ben

Edited by Ben Bruce aka First Born (see edit history)

15 hours ago, Bleach said:

tumblr_mjd3stPC781rlny4zo1_1280.jpg

This is a Buick dealer that at one time thrived in Buckhead (the geographic area just north of downtown Atlanta not the city of) GA, but is now long gone.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, kgreen said:

This is a Buick dealer that at one time thrived in Buckhead (the geographic area just north of downtown Atlanta not the city of) GA, but is now long gone.

On April 22, 2017 at 4:47 PM, Bleach said:

tumblr_mjd3stPC781rlny4zo1_1280.jpg

Holy Toledo, is that the 56 Centurion concept on the left in the showroom. Never realized they were displayed at dealerships like that! Man I would love to have those BUICK  letters off the wall and roof. That Fireball V8 neon too.!!

• Like 1