Merry Christmas

50jetback

Only 2 more sleeps so I thought I would jump in while I have time and wish all a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

It's always a pleasure participating on the BCA Forums ( thanks AACA ) and the fun and help has continued over the past year.

Hope the effects of the GFC diminish over the next year and we can all continue to enjoy " the good life ".

Due to new overly "helpful" kittens in my family, we decided that we would do Christmas in the garage. Figgered the tree would be safer out there.

It also made for a cool photo op... BUT a cold (tomorrow) morning opening presents, I imagine.

Merry Christmas and Happy Hannukah Buick friends.

post-32260-143138776069_thumb.jpg

post-32260-143138776329_thumb.jpg

Merry Christmas to all my friends on the Forum and in the BCA. I still find it amazing to be able to talk with, view conversations, and share info with people located in Australia, Canada, Sweden, Germany, the Netherlands, New Zealand and others within minutes. Health and happiness to all in the New Year.

Well the day after, I am a little late wishing the Buick community Merry Christmas.

I hope Santa delivered that special Buick present you were expecting.

I want to wish everyone a healthy and prosporus New Year and the wish that you have a smooth drive to Charlotte this coming July.

Unless there is something else I failed to unwrap, my Santa gift was Larry Gustins book on David Buick (signed.......by Larry, not David)

MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL.

We are having Christmas a day late as Grandkids didn't get here till late last night.

I got a Scandinavian Cook Book (Thought of our friends in Minnesooota) and "A PLACE CALLED BUICK".

I may be the only one who got his wife a Cast Iron Skillet for Christmas and survived (so far)

Here's hoping everyone had a very Merry Christmas and to apologize if I may have been the cause of Santa not making it to your place yet. Seems I neglected to let ol' Saint Nick know that I had just last week installed a new tin roof and that it is a might bit slippery. Fear not though, as the new galvanized gutters I also installed seemed to hold him until we could get him down, back in is sleigh and back on his merry way.

and here's hoping you all have a happy and Buickful New Year.

post-31987-143138778335_thumb.jpg

post-31987-143138778354_thumb.jpg

post-31987-14313877837_thumb.jpg

Here's hoping everyone had a very Merry Christmas and to apologize if I may have been the cause of Santa not making it to your place yet. Seems I neglected to let ol' Saint Nick know that I had just last week installed a new tin roof and that it is a might bit slippery. Fear not though, as the new galvanized gutters I also installed seemed to hold him until we could get him down, back in is sleigh and back on his merry way.

Just tell Santa to just hang in there.......there is always next year

Happy New Year Everyone

Chuck Kerls

aka booreatta

(Santa on a cold tin roof??)

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! (When applicable)

NTX5467

Oh Mr. Earl, Was it you who swapped Santas Reindeer, with a cow??? :eek: For Laughin Out Loud. :D Dandy Dave!