As is, where is, pictures made me laugh.

5 hours ago, rocketraider said:

What is the plastic wheeled thing stuffed in the interior?

Appears to be a stroller.

Well, that's what happens when a fellow buys a sports car. He has a little fun and then meets a girl. He has a little more fun until she say's the P word. They get married. The wife says he now needs a family car. The little sports car gets set aside as there is no room in the garage for it. More babies come as the years go by. He dreams of the old days and the little roadster often. After the last baby leaves for college they do some house cleaning and out goes the stroller. The wife figures it is junk and tosses it in the now delipidated little roadster. He goes out thinking he can revive the little roadster and drive it away but finds he cannot. This leads to Divorce. The wife has a big sale and here is the left overs on Market place for someone to scoop up and rescue. The great American Dream has once again come full circle.... 🙃  

• Like 1
  • Haha 11

5 hours ago, Dandy Dave said:

Well, that's what happens when a fellow buys a sports car. He has a little fun and then meets a girl. He has a little more fun until she say's the P word. They get married. The wife says he now needs a family car. The little sports car gets set aside as there is no room in the garage for it. More babies come as the years go by. He dreams of the old days and the little roadster often. After the last baby leaves for college they do some house cleaning and out goes the stroller. The wife figures it is junk and tosses it in the now delipidated little roadster. He goes out thinking he can revive the little roadster and drive it away but finds he cannot. This leads to Divorce. The wife has a big sale and here is the left overs on Market place for someone to scoop up and rescue. The great American Dream has once again come full circle.... 🙃  

I better get to work on my Jaguar, or start drinking?🤔 funny stuff Dandy Dave😂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 6/16/2024 at 1:07 PM, Angelfish said:

You can laugh or cry.   My Dad owned a number of TR 2s and 3s, British style and a lot of fun.  

I've had a few TR3's earlier on in life, my first automotive love; just gets to me to see this one, and several others that have been left to rot. There are a lot of vehicles on FBook marketplace and Craig's list that have been abandoned and people want a small ransom for them. Actually some of the ads are entertainment for me when I read the text, look at the pictures and wonder what is this person thinking?! Must have been out in the sun too long, or took a really hard hit to the skull. Some of the above comments are funny, maybe the guy is under the car!

• Haha 1