Spring Carlisle Pix 2024

DSC08767.JPG

I had to chuckle with the windshield sticker advertising the same owner for 20 years - that sounds like a relatively new purchase to me!  Flippers are everywhere...

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, rocketraider said:

👍 on all these vehicles!

On that red and white 1955 Crown Vic- wasn't there some discussion about that side trim on the Forums a few years back?

I don't recall the discussion, however the trim under the side windows on this Ford is not stock.  '55 and '56 Mercury Montclairs used this trim but only under the windows  The Ford trim and paint extend to the tail lights and is a custom addition.

DSC08707.JPG

1956 MERCURY MONTCLAIR 2-DOOR SPORT COUPE – Daniel Schmitt & Co. Classic  Car Gallery

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

cutlasguy,

I always take the time to thank you for all your time —- a lot of us Love you for taking the time to give us a sense of Carlisle’s cars season after season , year after year….

I am locked in my booth — and can’t get out there to check it out — so I ( and many many others ) appreciate your taking the time to highlight some beautiful vehicles….

Craig …..

• Like 2

Thank you very much Cutlasguy for this in-depth tour. 

Coming from Australia, so much there is rare or unseen. 

But interesting to see the influences on our once booming home grown auto industries, sadly all gone now.

Loved this pic. Memories, or dreams?

DSC08682.JPG

• Like 1

6 hours ago, 30DodgePanel said:

Not a Ford expert, but are you sure it's a Crown Vic?

Clearly says Fairlane... 

only the Fairlane Crown Victoria uses the heavy trim on the 'B' pillars and across the roof; Fairlane was the top-of-the-line Ford

Edited by Jim Skelly (see edit history)
  • Thanks 1