For Sale: 1926 Ford Model T Coupe - $8,000 - Quicksburg, VA - Not Mine - Still Available, Price Reduced to $7,500: 5-10-2023: -Still Available, Price Still $7,500: 1-5-2024:

For Sale: 1926 Ford Model T Coupe - $8,000 - Quicksburg, VA - Still Available, Price Reduced to $7,500: 5-10-2023: - Still Available, Price Still $7,500: 1-5-2024: See New Link Below:

1926 Ford Model T - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle automotive sale (craigslist.org)
Seller's Description:

1926 Ford Model T. Runs and drives. New transmission bands. Runs and drives. All metal car but has fiberglass rear fenders. Clear title. This is a Model T that was Made in Canada. This is an electric start Model T but you can hand crank if you want to. Will run off of battery or magneto. Cash Only.

Copy and paste in your email: 7ba30fafad213a1dbeb41276ba441525@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1926 Ford Model T Coupe.

'26 Ford Model T VA a.jpg

'26 Ford Model T VA b.jpg

'26 Ford Model T VA c.jpg

'26 Ford Model T VA d.jpg

Edited by 58L-Y8
Still Available, Price Still $7,500: 1-5-2024: Crossed out the dead CL link. (see edit history)
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, Jim Skelly said:

This looks like a real bargain!  Are metal fenders difficult to get on these?

Don't know how difficult they are to find. I did see a pair of nice reasonably priced '26/'27 rear fenders for sale at Chickasha swap meet a while back. I only needed the RR for my '26 roadster. The seller understandably didn't want to break them up so I passed.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, AzBob said:

Don't know how difficult they are to find. I did see a pair of nice reasonably priced '26/'27 rear fenders for sale at Chickasha swap meet a while back. I only needed the RR for my '26 roadster. The seller understandably didn't want to break them up so I passed.

2 hours ago, pkhammer said:

Hmmmm.................only about a 45 minute drive........

You need it, no one owns ONE T…and that’s more than a fair price.

• Like 1

I agree, seems like a good car at a very fair price. My biggest problem is not enough space under roof. The '14 T I just brought home is going to live in the trailer for a while because I have no other place to put it. 😟

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Jim Skelly said:

Are metal fenders difficult to get on these?

Nice fenders for the 1926/'27 model Ts can be tough to find and buy. But they do show up occasionally. A good friend locally has a roadster pickup (I think the same rear fenders as the coupe?), a great runner but rough and rusty on the outside. The car is affectionately known as "Rusty", and although rough on the exterior, he drives it a lot! It was literally dug out of the Nevada desert about twenty years ago, and when he was restoring it, one of the rear fenders was beyond any sort of salvage. He spent a couple years trying to find a rough original rear fender (I forget which side?) and couldn't get one for any price! At the time, steel replacements were being made. So he spent the bucks for a new steel rear fender, then treated it chemically to cause years worth of rust and beat it up to make it match the rest of the truck! 

The odd thing is that they do often show up. I see them occasionally at swap meets, sometimes fairly cheap. But they are few and far between enough that people often cannot find one when they need it.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 58L-Y8 changed the title to For Sale: 1926 Ford Model T Coupe - $8,000 - Quicksburg, VA - Not Mine - Still Available, Price Reduced to $7,500: 5-10-2023:

The building it's setting in seems like the perfect backdrop for the car. Looks right at home. I'm not a Model T person and have never owned one but this one looks like it would make an excellent buy for one of you guys. Looks to be only 10 years old. 

Some body styles, especially the two-door sedans, can with minor modifications accommodate taller drivers. And some people build rather nice speedsters which can be made to a custom fit as well as better highway speeds to get a model T feeling. Depot hacks and delivery trucks are another option for vertically challenged wannabe drivers.

I believe the 1926/'27 coupe has a package tray behind the driver's and only seat which can be removed and the seat moved back several inches. I have heard of several people doing this. 

Never say never?

• Thanks 2

My first antique car was a 1927 coupe like this. I was 15. It was green originally and had a nice decal on the dash from the original dealer in Penn Yan, NY. Anyone know the car ?

5 hours ago, Jim Mead said:

My first antique car was a 1927 coupe like this. I was 15. It was green originally and had a nice decal on the dash from the original dealer in Penn Yan, NY. Anyone know the car ?

Did you drive that to HS?

• 58L-Y8 changed the title to For Sale: 1926 Ford Model T Coupe - $8,000 - Quicksburg, VA - Not Mine - Still Available, Price Reduced to $7,500: 5-10-2023: -Still Available, Price Still $7,500: 1-5-2024: