DOES ANYONE HAVE A KAISER?

SHELBY GIBBS

1 hour ago, SHELBY GIBBS said:

I'M LOOKING TO BUY A 1949 KAISER. I NOW HAVE A 1950 HUDSON COMMDORE THAT I'M GOING TO SELL.

THIS IS THE HUDSON I'M GOING TO SELL . I WILL UP LOAD A PHOTO OF THE KAISER.

20210803_225353.jpg

Get in touch with this guy. He has lots of Kaisers and parts. His name is Chris.

https://forums.aaca.org/profile/139936-nick8086/

Edited by keiser31 (see edit history)

23 minutes ago, Gunsmoke said:

Hmmm.. something about this "first post ever" makes me leery?

Then just scroll on by. What's wrong with a first post? Did you not start at #1, or did you do like some people did when opening a checking account and start at 1500, like your information shows? This isn't a secret society & you don't need a secret handshake to join this forum. EVERYONE on this site started with a first post, even the Big Kahunas

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, SHELBY GIBBS said:

I'M LOOKING TO BUY A 1949 KAISER. I NOW HAVE A 1950 HUDSON COMMDORE THAT I'M GOING TO SELL.

THIS IS THE HUDSON I'M GOING TO SELL . I WILL UP LOAD A PHOTO OF THE KAISER.

20210803_225353.jpg

There have been several Kaisers posted here:

Automobiles and Parts - Buy/Sell

This link is on this site if you scroll down farther.

• Like 1

We have Hudsons and Kaiser-Frazer automobiles that we operate often during the summer, they are both well built cars but I would have to say the Hudson is all around slightly better. That is a nice Hudson you have there.

• Like 1

1951 Kaiser Dragon Convertible. very rare. Great for parades, car shows and cruise nites..$21500

00404_gSnWOQQVeBSz_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg

Classic car estate sale Prices just reduced
Due to my age and health forces me to sell the rest of my toys. We had been in business here in Lawrence , KS for over 35 years and shipped cars all over the world. I closed our retail business in 2008 and I have kept these vehicles. I would be willing to listen to offers as they must all go buy winter. This is an updated list of what is left now for sale. All vehicles have clear titles. Call or text 913 481 1323.
https://lawrence.craigslist.org/cto/d/lawrence-classic-car-estate-sale/7426077340.html#

******************* NOT MINE ********************************************

• 2 weeks later...
21 hours ago, bryankazmer said:

Exterior sunvisor should go - it hides one of the car's most distinctive lines, the "eyebrow" top of the windshield.

It doesn't look bad at all with the visor in place. Believe it or not, I never cared for the 'Darrin Dip' window treatment.

Craig

57 minutes ago, 8E45E said:

It doesn't look bad at all with the visor in place. Believe it or not, I never cared for the 'Darrin Dip' window treatment.

Craig

When I was in high school 1970-74, one of the guys in my class had one like the Kaiser Manhattan. To me, that dip screams Kaiser and is how I picture them. :)

On Jan 5th above, I posted this message "Hmmm.. something about this "first post ever" makes me leery?" and got chastised for being a bit dis-courteous. I then checked posters info/profile and it was all blank. I think mobileparts is in agreement! I suggest moderators delete the topic to avoid wasting our time.

7 hours ago, Gunsmoke said:

On Jan 5th above, I posted this message "Hmmm.. something about this "first post ever" makes me leery?" and got chastised for being a bit dis-courteous. I then checked posters info/profile and it was all blank. I think mobileparts is in agreement! I suggest moderators delete the topic to avoid wasting our time.

Why? It has gone beyond the first post and got interesting. Could be they are reading this and not logged in.

8 hours ago, Gunsmoke said:

We usually fall all over ourselves when somebody asks an open ended question.   I get annoyed with those questions, but I think anything that actually generates an interesting discussion is ok,  regardless of the intentions of the original poster.

• Like 2