Question Porta Johns for Hershey Flea market vendors

thehandleman

What is the best company to call and use from past experience's? Name Phone Number ?

What day will they bring it ?

Can it be pushed on the pavement easy to re-position unit after my truck and trailer arrive for setup?

Prices for the week or show that you Generally pay?

Thanks for any Input

Rich

• Like 1

I have used Associated for over 30 years. Not the cheapest but they are always in the best of shape and they will place the john on any spot you request. Tell them what day you want it and it will be there... Pay by credit card.

Frank

• Like 2

We have used Walters (800) 690-5756 through a couple of owners for many years. Most years they appear to be brand new. $159 with a lock, dropped off on Monday picked up sometime after we leave on Saturday. Yes they can be slid around. I know some are cheaper but we always liked Walters.

Mine was ordered the same day we got our packet. Was kinda funny because I got a new person on the phone and she didn’t have a clue what Hershey was or what I was talking about. She said hold on a minute and a different person took over the call and asked my name brought up all my info up on her screen and verified that we were on the same spot and the credit card had not changed etc in a few seconds.

• Like 1

Interesting topic. I am not a vendor so no need to worry about this, but I would have assumed that these things were randomly placed and part of the buying a vendor spot. Never would have thought that each person is responsible to get one. Learn something new every day.  I will say that they seem pretty pricey though, I suppose they have a captive audience. I can rent one for a month for $125. for a construction site. 

• Like 1

Associated. Reserved ours a while back and spoke with the same person I've dealt with for a long time. Don't think the price has gone up in several years.

Terry

Edited by Terry Bond (see edit history)
  • Like 1

On 9/6/2021 at 8:02 PM, TAKerry said:

Interesting topic. I am not a vendor so no need to worry about this, but I would have assumed that these things were randomly placed and part of the buying a vendor spot. Never would have thought that each person is responsible to get one. Learn something new every day.  I will say that they seem pretty pricey though, I suppose they have a captive audience. I can rent one for a month for $125. for a construction site. 

Right. High price for a little convenience.