The new forum look

Is there a way to make the posts larger, the way they used to be - filling the page from left to right.  The new look seems to feature small boxes crammed over to the left side of the page.  Photos are tiny and the type is impossibly small.  Is there a setting to turn posts to full page?

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Taylormade said:

Is there a way to make the posts larger, the way they used to be - filling the page from left to right.  The new look seems to feature small boxes crammed over to the left side of the page.  Photos are tiny and the type is impossibly small.  Is there a setting to turn posts to full page?

X1

I really have no interest in the items in the right hand column. As I read almost all of the posts.

While I too dislike some of the changes life and world around me constantly presents us, including these forum updates, I was brought up to understand that if conservative mindset had always prevailed, we'd still be using horse drawn carriages and guys like Edison, let alone pioneers of motorized vehicles would've been burned at the stake for witchcraft ...

Edited by TTR (see edit history)
  • Haha 1
10 hours ago, Taylormade said:

Send me a screen dump if what you see. Attached are a few screen dumps. the Right column only appears in the main forum listing screen, and only when the screen is extremely wide.

Screen Shot 2020-08-28 at 8.36.22 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-08-28 at 8.36.03 AM.png

Whoopy, 

I think you guys can see me now, But had to go to a borrowed computer and log in.

I could follow things here but could not post. Could not reply, could not message, Its like there is no provision that will accept any input from my keyboard.

One of the suggestions was to log out and clear the casche. Don't know what that means, clear the casche.

But did try to log out and back in again to no avail.

The screens on my computer on this site look totally different than they do here on a different computer.

I would like to be able to access this site from my own device but lack the knowledge to fix what ever the upgrades did to it.

Suggestions?

Cheers all.

1 hour ago, Peter Gariepy said:

Send me a screen dump if what you see. Attached are a few screen dumps. the Right column only appears in the main forum listing screen, and only when the screen is extremely wide.

Screen Shot 2020-08-28 at 8.36.22 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-08-28 at 8.36.03 AM.png

Peter;

The screen presentation in this thread looks just like it always has, without a column on the right side of the screen; however, when I click on the Misc. Humor and Interesting Videos thread, I get the right column as shown in your above example.  I'll send a screen shot if you like.

Cheers,

Grog

Jack M if you sign off then reboot (turn your computer completely off then restart it) sign back in to the forum it may clear up your problems. Just a shot in the dark but it should reset everything so you are not trying to access the old format. 
good luck.