Spotted in Grand Junction Colorado.......

trimacar

Some "custom jobs" note I did not say custom coachwork are unbelievable.  I hope your camera survived this picture.  Thanks for sharing.

A.H.A. that took over Andy Hotton Associated limousine business could be the builder of the 1977 though It could be Moloney or one of a dozen other aftermarket conversion outfits active then.  Not readily apparent in the photo is the rear section of the body was widened  along with the top.  The heavy frame on the rear door window as well as the sagging rear suggest this is an armor-plated, bullet-proof example.  As far as good taste, this is way off, though it could be worse, pearl white with gold trim. 

I apologize for no warning!  We were parking a Jeep and a small tow behind trailer, afraid to take up too many spaces, and when this thing appeared my brother was "Really? Screw it..."

The picture does not really convey the ugly enough, words escape me, and usually the words are well caged.....

6 hours ago, 58L-Y8 said:

A.H.A. that took over Andy Hotton Associated limousine business could be the builder of the 1977 though It could be Moloney or one of a dozen other aftermarket conversion outfits active then.  Not readily apparent in the photo is the rear section of the body was widened  along with the top.  The heavy frame on the rear door window as well as the sagging rear suggest this is an armor-plated, bullet-proof example.  As far as good taste, this is way off, though it could be worse, pearl white with gold trim. 

It actually kind of looks like it has been in a fight.

I wonder if it was modified to accommodate someone in a wheelchair. The passenger could be placed in the back and could remain in the wheelchair which was locked into the floor.I have seen photos of Checker automobiles so modified although they were more tastefully done. That is the most charitable explanation I can think of. Zeke

• Like 1

21 hours ago, 30DodgePanel said:

Someone from Apache Junction AZ thought this was a sweet ride and actually socked some cash into it I bet lol..

Must be something about the name Junction? 

IMG_4143.jpg

Muddin' in style!  Well, maybe not much mud in dry AZ, so off-roadin' in style.  I kinda like it in a perverse sorta way - a jacked up Lincoln limo just because he can.  :D