COMMON SCAM: If you receive a private message from a new member offering a part, make sure to thoroughly verify it. It’s your responsibility to ensure it’s not a scam. Report any suspicious users immediately. ×

Please welcome your new Moderator

MrEarl

Thank you all for your kind words.  I hope you guys will help me make this forum a more enjoyable place for discussions and sharing of technical information about the Buick Reatta.  No matter if you're interested in collecting, maintaining or modifying your Reatta, your posts are welcomed. Need help with repairs? Those posts are welcomed too. Stop lurking in the background and start posting. Let's have some fun!! :)

If you have any problems with the forum or suggestions to make it better please send me a PM. I'm here to help.

Edited by Ronnie (see edit history)
  • Like 1

• Ronnie featured and unfeatured this topic

Ronnie,  belated congratulations on your appointment as moderator. I haven't been posting for a while due to extenuating circumstances, but expect to be back in the fold soon. Good to know the forum is under your capable guidance. I'd second the question regarding Padgett. I hope he is ok, and simply wanted to be relieved of moderating duties (or is he now a co-moderator?)

KDirk

Ronnie,

Congratulations on taking over the Reatta moderator position.  I'm sure you'll keep everyone on the "straight n' narrow".:rolleyes:

Kevin,

Good to see a fellow '91 white/flame red Reatta owner (and fellow Cadillac owner!) back on the forum.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, AZVET said:

Great!  I am abandoning your "old" site as suggested and will be posting more here.  I was AZ RON over there.

Welcome Ron!

Yes, I am encouraging members of the ROJ forum to migrate to this forum in an effort to bring all Reatta owners and enthusiast closer together.

The main ROJ website with the tutorials is not being closed.

• Like 1