Another Name That Car Photo

TerryB

The car in the center is certainly a Packard but how about the ones behind it.  The two convertibles on the far right of the photo are of particular interest to me.  If you are familiar with Lancaster county, the photo is from Manheim PA near the raybestos factory on the south side of town.

Terry

IMG_0545.JPG

• Like 1

I`m going with, from LtoR...  1935 Nash, 1935 Chevy Master(4suicide doors), 1931 Pontiac, 1933 Chevy Master, first convertible, 1937-38 Hudson or Terraplane(I`m going by shape of rear fender).  Can anyone verify gas cap location?  2nd convertible?   And the Packard up front is, I`d say, a 1936 having the flat one piece windshield..

18 hours ago, TerryB said:

Thanks for all the ID help.  And yes it does resemble some memorable past Hershey car show events!

Terry

HERSHY WAS NEVER THIS BAD. HOW MANY REMEMBER HURRICANE AGNES' TWO VISITS TO PA. WITHIN A WEEK IN 1972?

THIS IS THE BUMPER STICKER THEY GAVE TO THE PARTICIPANTS. I FRAMED MINE, it meant more than the trophy!

HOW MANY DFers REMEMBER?  Hope to see you in Huntington, WV in May in class 19A.

002.thumb.JPG.8edb4105f12c5cf328f3a9e7c629d738.JPG

Edited by Willie Wurke (see edit history)