1954 ??? on Ebay

NC-car-guy

Not mine

looks like this person is scratch building a hearse, but the statement that the pictures tell the tale isn't helping.... the pictures tell us there's a crazy roofline that we'll never find glass to fit. I'd bid if it wasn't home made. I feel bad that he's got so much tied up in this.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/222322512023

20161122_202845.png

I have owned a 1954 Buick. I have owned a 1961 Cadillac Hearse. I have seen many different flower cars although I have never owned one. I am trying to be nice, but I don't understand what he was attempting to do with that custom roof line. I guess I can agree that it needs a donor car to complete the project but I don't think I have the same idea about how to use the donor car as what he has in mind. I don't see how you could spend that amount of money to get to that point.

There were two different discussions started on this one. I have merged the two discussions. I am not surprised that people would be interested in discussing it. I am trying to be nice. I have probably already posted too much on this one myself. 

• Like 1

On ‎11‎/‎22‎/‎2016 at 11:00 PM, Pete Phillips said:

NOT MINE!

A total abomination. No other words for it. Why do people do this stuff?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1954-Buick-Other-/222322512023?forcerrptr=true&hash=item33c3745097:g:bpkAAOSwiDFYM7IA&item=222322512023

On ‎11‎/‎23‎/‎2016 at 6:33 PM, MrEarl said:

I saw this listing the day it came out. I choose not to comment whatsoever. In fact I choose not to even look at the pictures in the auction  again 

I'm in total agreement.

Rumor has it that his original modifications had political undertones so he changed it. Decided the compromise made it unfit to keep.  ;):):lol:

I'm sensing something sexual about the statement it makes, just having a little trouble expressing it.

Bernie