MrEarl's Daily Therapeutic Dose of Buick

MrEarl

On 9/26/2016 at 3:10 PM, MrEarl said:

When Ben is out hanging with the boys and gets a call from home that supper is ready 

image.jpeg

Outruns his paint too!

Oh wait, that's not burning rubber,  that smoke is coming out of his tail pipe!!!!  Must have forgot to put some rings in that 263 modified.

• Like 1

Skinny women and fat cars since I was a kid, I guess one would know I like thigh gaps as much as others like sun visors and scallops.

Winter is coming. When you see the old man in the white sneakers walking through the mall, smile. He might not be there so much for the exercise.

Bernie

6 hours ago, EmTee said:

I think those bags look Photoshopped!  <_<

If nobody else is gonna.... "What bags"

3 hours ago, 60FlatTop said:

I guess one would know I like thigh gaps as much as others like sun visors and scallops.

TG's:o.....before somebody brings up CT's lets move on

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 60FlatTop said:

No CT's and you put up woodies.

I did, and that last one is mine, how do you like it.

BTW, considering there had been no input from the scallop section regarding the visor posts, I was beginning to worry, so I checked up on him. He said he's just been busy working on the Bug. :D

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, 60FlatTop said:

I like that last one, but some might think ti's a stretch. I really love driving those flathead Caddies. I'm in the market and don't know for sure if the next one is going to cater to the BCA, CLC, or even a remote chance of the LCOC.

Bernie

Now that I look back,  that IS a Cadillac, I couldn't see that well on my cell phone, tha's my story and I'm stickin to it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MrEarl said:

Now that I look back,  that IS a Cadillac, I couldn't see that well on my cell phone, tha's my story and I'm stickin to it.

Are you referring to the stretched Woody limo back in post #299?  I think it's a LaSalle, not a Cadillac.  That grill is the inspiration for the turn signal lenses in the 63 - 65 Rivieras.  When Bill Mitchell envisioned the car he originally thought that Cadillac would get it and it would be called the LaSalle.  GM project XP-715

Cadillac La Salle XP-715, 1961

Edited by RivNut (see edit history)
  • Like 2

Well, I do like those FWD Rivieras, but the Continental kit...  not so much.  The Le Sabre (looks like a '70) has a beautiful paint job -- but those wheels belong at the top of a windmill (or maybe a pram).  :blink:

PA-171469530.jpg

• Like 1