MrEarl's Daily Therapeutic Dose of Buick

MrEarl

I like the STANCE, ROOF LINE, REAR WINDOWS, REAR FENDER KICK UP, but front fenders are a bit to long, the extension of the  head light covers are a bit to much, IMO. I think the lowering of the port holes isn't that appealing, again IMO  I would have installed 4 up higher, but EACH to his/her own.

Do you THINK Ben would have added the FAMOUS visor????  Maybe, Got to LOVE that Ben.

Dale in Indy

The more you look at the chassis, the more you need to start thinking street rod.   I beam font axle, parallel radius rods, brass era radiator shell, and the chassis mounted headlight arms with bucket headlights.  Looks like someone replaced a 32 roadster body with this narrowed, shortened, and sectioned 59 Buick.  Kinda cool when you start analyzing it.

Ed

Okay, you hackers.  Missouri license plate.  Go for it.  Is it close to me (Kansas City area.)

My vision is going.  Those are not parallel radius rods that I saw in the first picture, that's a split wishbone and drag link.  The second picture shows more clearly, the split wishbone for the front axle. I also just now figured out that he didn't shorten the car by splicing the front have of the body with the rear half, he just cut the body off in front of the rear doors.  Still looks like fun.

Ed

• Like 1