For Sale: 1963 PONTIAC BONNEVILLE CONVERTIBLE, 421, TRI-POWER, 4-SPEED, - $##,### - OMAHA, NE - Not Mine

58L-Y8

For Sale: 1963 PONTIAC BONNEVILLE CONVERTIBLE, 421, TRI-POWER, 4-SPEED, - $##,### - OMAHA, NE

1963 pontiac bonneville for sale by owner - Omaha, NE - craigslist

Seller's Description:

HERE IS A 1963 BONNEVILLE, 4 SPEED CONVERTIBLE. THIS CAR IS A 421, 4 SPEED CONVERTIBLE. THIS CAR HAS ALL THE OPTIONS AND IS EXTREMELY RARE, RARE. RUNS AND DRIVES LIKE NEW WITH 80,000 ORIGINAL MILES. CALLS ONLY, NO TEXTS.  THANK YOU.

Contact:  CALL JOE FOR ALL DETAILS. (402) NINE-SIX-EIGHT-SEVEN-EIGHT-SIX-THREE.
Copy and paste in your email: 1bd44877ec32305da9eb0f1e55b74843@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1963 PONTIAC BONNEVILLE CONVERTIBLE.

'63 PONTIAC NE a.jpg

'63 PONTIAC NE b.jpg

'63 PONTIAC NE c.jpg

'63 PONTIAC NE d.jpg

'63 PONTIAC NE e.jpg

'63 PONTIAC NE f.jpg

'63 PONTIAC NE g.jpg

• Like 8

Beautiful car. I'm pretty sure you could order these with all options features you wanted. However a spd manual in a Bonneville? I would expect to see a auto trans. But hey when the original buyer probably didn't know 40 years later that his car equipped that way would be desirable.

Edited by deac (see edit history)

16 hours ago, deac said:

Beautiful car. I'm pretty sure you could order these with all options features you wanted. However a spd manual in a Bonneville? I would expect to see a auto trans. But hey when the original buyer probably didn't know 40 years later that his car equipped that way would be desirable.

For the record, here are some production notes on the big 1963 Pontiacs. A 4-speed manual transmission was a $231 option. Tri-power induction was a $116 option on Grand Prixs and Bonnevilles. 

IMG_1755.JPG

• Like 2

3 hours ago, milehigh said:

It's $65,000 and he's a jerk in my opinion. I had to hang up as I couldn't take the rhetoric any more. Good luck!

At that price IMO a GTO, or a Grand Prix would be a better buy I would certainly opt for a Grand Prix). This car is more rare, but as has been said before "rare does not always equate to higher value" There is a 1964 Grand Prix with the 421 listed on EBAY that has been totally restored listed at 44K. I think that he is not ready to sell. 

• Like 1

Obnoxious buyers, that's a good one. Obnoxious buyers are the ones that contact the seller, tell him right off the bat his car's overpriced and try to immediately beat the price down on the phone before they even inspect the car in person or hear it run. IMO this gives the seller the right to be obnoxious as well and just hang up the phone!

• Like 2

Hold on, we believe you. Some were just using this post to point out other buying/selling stories and situations.  As a buyer, I have gotten on the phone to ask a couple of questions and 1 1/2 hours later after listening to the seller, I had to hang up. But 85% are nice and pleasant.  

Your comments were actually well received by me.  Life is too short. Who cares if it’s rare.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, milehigh said:

The 55er, alsancle, instead of speculating,  number is in the ad.. why dont you gumshoes call and find out for yourself, thats if youre interested in the car to buy... When a person just inquires about the condition and price and gets his head bitten off hollering do I know how rare it is, I had to drive all the way to CA blah blah blah in return without once answering either question, the seller has already had enough calls and "no thanks" outcomes. Maybe if someone was smart enough to put a price in the ad, it would weed out the inquiries.. did you ever think of that?  and Ill be waiting for the findings Joe and Frank Hardy. Its not 50 50 if I want $450K for my 67 mustang coupe c code but dont put in a price but put in great pictures and my phone number.

You are overreacting.

• Like 3