ATCA Truck show at Macungie PA.

Dandy Dave

27 minutes ago, Dandy Dave said:

IMG_5779.JPG

Thanks for posting those truck photos.

Obviously, many of these trucks were trailered, including this '23 Packard.  It would NEVER have made it to PA from Reno, NV, where I saw it last weekend at its maximum speed!!

Craig

23_Packard_truck.jpg

• Like 4

Thanks for posting Dave, looks like I will miss yet another year. Every time I see a blip I think I need to put that on the calendar for next year and forget about until it happens!

I love that Sonny Pruitt KW!!  My favorite show when I was a kid. I have the model down stairs boxed up someplace.

• Like 1

All day rain today (Friday) but tomorrow looks perfect. Sunny and mid 70's temp. This, in my opinion, is the most interesting and unique "car" show there is. Many hundreds of trucks of every kind and type from as found in a swamp dump to fully restored cement or tank trucks. The money and love lavished on many of them more than rivals any full classics.

I'll be there with my pip squeak 39 JC pickup and will feel right at home. I even get an invite from the HK Group for their Friday nite reception........Bob

insur pix 7-29-06 002.jpg

20180616_135134.jpg

20180616_135528.jpg

• Like 4

Thanks for the pictures Dave!  Brings back memories of my days as a vendor there selling Dodge parts and literature, getting a decent meal at the restaurant across the street and sleeping under the cap on my Chevy pickup.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Bhigdog said:

All day rain today (Friday) but tomorrow looks perfect. Sunny and mid 70's temp. This, in my opinion, is the most interesting and unique "car" show there is. Many hundreds of trucks of every kind and type from as found in a swamp dump to fully restored cement or tank trucks. The money and love lavished on many of them more than rivals any full classics.

I'll be there with my pip squeak 39 JC pickup and will feel right at home. I even get an invite from the HK Group for their Friday nite reception........Bob

insur pix 7-29-06 002.jpg

20180616_135134.jpg

20180616_135528.jpg

Get any photos of the Studebaker on this side of that old chain-drive AC Mack?

C raig

• Like 1

A few more of the Locomotive and the Diamond T truck it is loaded on. These Locomotives were made in Plymouth, Ohio by Fate Root and Heath Co. Same company that Built the Plymouth farm tractor that became Silver King.

IMG_5813.JPG

IMG_5815.JPG

IMG_5814.JPG

• Like 2

I brought my 1990 Chevy Suburban. We need to leave after lunch tomorrow as we have another engagement back home so trailering the 1925 White was not feasible this trip. 

IMG_5835.JPG

IMG_5836.JPG

IMG_5837.JPG

• Like 3