The Boy who loved Cars

Robert G. Smits

Thanks Robert for posting this link!  I have an autistic grandson and it is nice to see stories like this that help people understand a little more about autism.  This young man is very talented and I'm glad he is getting recognized for his photography.  I also thought it was great that his knowledge of cars helped police solve a crime!

• Like 3

Thank you for side tracking me for the last hour and a half. We have a Grand daughter with autism and very much enjoyed the story. Eric does a wonderful job of putting these stories together and I just kept watching one after the another. Will probably be watching more in the near future.

Thanks for the link.

Another thing I am thinking...  While respecting the families privacy and wishes, I think it would be an outstanding offer for those of us who are in the Seattle area to offer TO THE PARENTS to take them and their son for a ride in our cars. The young man knows so much about cars would it not be nice to allow him the fun of actually riding in a classic. While he is at it he might even give us some pointers about how to make our cars more stock 🤭. I am 3 hours away from him, but I would be honored to spend a Saturday driving to Seattle to give them a ride in either of my cars when I get them on the road this year. How about it? What do all in the Pacific North West think? To much, To little or just let it ride?  It could even be fun to pay him to compose a picture of OUR cars in an appropriate setting. I think we should encourage his art!!!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I'm going to be in the Seattle area for a month soon visiting friends and catching up with others in the Great Northwest. It would be fun to say hello. How far is he from Edmunds? Dandy Dave!

• 4 weeks later...