MOPAR 1964 Chrysler 300K Black 413HP One Owner - $4,500 (Woodinville WA) not mine)

https://seattle.craigslist.org/see/cto/d/woodinville-mopar-1964-chrysler-300k/7441317348.html

Selling a one owner 1964 Chrysler 300K factory black with gold interior......mostly original paint except for part of driver side quarter panel and door.....very little rust.....rock solid car been sitting inside most of it's life as it was parked in a garage in 1980 (see last pic) .....found a ton of service records from a Chrysler dealership that serviced the car in the 70's in the console.... will probably need paint at some point......some dings and bruises here and there....still retains factory V 413 HP engine with dual exhaust, correct 3615 afb carb, unsilenced air cleaner, and tach drive dual point distributor...motor stuck from sitting but will turn with little work. Car has some nice options including Power Windows, Steering, and Brakes, Auto Pilot, Tilt Steering Wheel, Console shift w/ Vacuum Gauge, Clock, etc. Interior will clean up nice, dash pad is perfect, seats a little faded and torn from sitting, headliner looks good.....all 300K plastic emblems present and in nice condition, rockers look great and trunk pan looks good with only minor surface rust from a little water years ago.... I have trunk mat and spare tire.....comes with some extra parts including grille and some extra trim. Chrome looks good too... Great project car in factory black. Vin tag and fender-cowl data tag are both present. If any questions 425 219 3663. Prefer bank wire or cash. Car sold as is.

00O0O_iB2IgwK7F5Sz_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg

00202_4LNcfJyyYSez_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg00R0R_hHn6mUZRT4gz_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg

00N0N_lQFrNdYyItwz_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg

• Like 4

I wish I knew more about the 300s as I do own one. (And love it)

I do know that many are not letter cars (and I don't know just how the letter cars differ)

I do not see any "K" badging on this car and I do not think it is one.

37 minutes ago, The 55er said:

The real deal but a non-runner that requires a lot of work, I don't know if these are the most popular years for 300s. IMO if this is a reasonable price some Mopar enthusiast would have jumped on it by now. 

I don’t think they are. Remember I posted a rough 65 letter car about 5 weeks ago.  I like the unusual   

1963-64 Chryslers don't have as large a following as the earlier models of Exner flair and styling. This is part of the "plucked chicken" downsized era cars, but I really like them. Grew up with a buddy who had a 64 300 and neighbours who had a 64 Windsor. Did a lot of cruising around in both of them.

This is a bargain price on a great full size "muscle car".  Pour some brake fluid in the cylinders, wait a few days then give it the breaker bar treatment.

If only I could find one in Canada in that shape!

Edited by Ed Luddy
spelling (see edit history)
  • Like 1