Holiday Ride from Chevrolet

Taylormade

Check out this fantastic commercial from Chevrolet.  And before you say they couldn't have done it that fast, just sit back and enjoy the sentiment.  Someone at Chevrolet - or their ad agency - still gets our love for cars.

Edited by Taylormade (see edit history)
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 4

Just now, Taylormade said:

Check out this fantastic commercial from Chevrolet.  And before you say they couldn't have done it that fast, just sit back and enjoy the sentiment.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/c4-oyBnknHk" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Linky no worky.

25 minutes ago, JACK M said:

So, this guy goes out to his barn once a year to swap out the wreath and sit in his deceased wifes car.

Then his buddies take a year to restore it.

Makes sense to me.

Yeah, watching it again it does seem to be a year later, but since I'm in my eight year of restoration my original statement stands.  I don't have any buddies.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Oh, man, what a commercial...THANKS for posting! I agree it was a very heartfelt sentiment, and it had some significance for me.

A 1966 Super Sport Impala hardtop was my first car. I have no pictures of it, but I thought you might get a kick out of seeing the receipt the seller gave me. Don't know why my name isn't on it, I can't remember. May 24, 1976 would've been a week or two before I graduated from high school. Two hundred bucks wasn't much money for a running, driving  car like that, but it was all the money I had.

Scan_20211219 (2).jpg

Great commercial.

Another great commercial is from Mondello Park in Ireland. My wife bought me vouchers for their 'drifting class' and as soon as it's safe to travel.....we're off.

They also had a great Fathers Day Commercial for 2021.

Even though it's a bit late in the game, it is still a classic.

Enjoy,

Bill