Quite a Magazine

Dynaflash8

Just looked at my email version tonight.

Came to the swap meet pictures at Allentown and had to grab my heart looking at all those '58 Buick parts!! :blink:

I'm OK now, figure even if I had been there, likely could not have afforded them anyway, they looked so nice though.... 

EXCELLENT ISSUE! GREAT COVERAGE! 

THANKS for all the work that goes into this.

Mighty fine job Pete, Cindy and all who contributed it. Turned immediately to page 71. What a rascally lookin group that is. Great write-up too JD!!!  Now to kick back with a bowl of ice cream, watch the World Series and peruse the rest of this great magazine. Life can't get much better.

• Like 4

Great isue.

However there is one glaring omission. Photos of Pete and Cindy, the folks who put it together. They deserve a whole lot of credit.  (I see they have gotten some here)

I am really sorry I was not able to attend this great meet.

Don Micheletti #587

• Like 2

Agree this issue is outstanding beginning to end. It exemplifies the class of cars we drive and in my opinion an excellent decision by the BOD to appropriate the expenditures needed to make it happen. The investment benefits every member. Thank you to all who made it happen.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, JZRIV said:

Agree this issue is outstanding beginning to end. It exemplifies the class of cars we drive and in my opinion an excellent decision by the BOD to appropriate the expenditures needed to make it happen. The investment benefits every member. Thank you to all who made it happen.

I will second that!

Ben

Mine arrived Friday and got a chance to check it out, front to back, then started reading. 

I saw a lot at Allentown but Jeff, Keith, and a host of other made 2016 an outstanding BCA national meet and now with book in hand, Pete and Cindy's compilation takes me back to Allentown and shows me many things I missed, wish I could do it again, and again.

Thanks to everyone 

• 2 weeks later...