Three black 1939 Buicks at North Texas Chapter meeting today

Pete Phillips

Wow, how often do you get three 1939 Buicks together--all the same color, one from each series--at a local chapter meeting? We did it today at the North Texas Chapter's monthly meeting. From left to right in second and third photos: 1939 Century model 61, owned by Rex Denny of Celeste, Texas; 1939 Special model 46 (John, correct me if I'm wrong on the model #), owned by John Velde of Carrollton, Texas; and 1939 model 81, owned by Clara Corbin (was her husband David's pride and joy, and I have it for sale on her behalf) of Fort Worth, Texas.

Look for one of these photos on the cover of a future Bugle magazine--I think it is worthy of the cover, unless the BCA Board steps in and stops me (they think there are too many older Buicks on the cover and not enough newer Buicks).

Pete Phillips, BCA #7338

post-32059-143142506333_thumb.jpg

post-32059-143142506354_thumb.jpg

post-32059-143142506372_thumb.jpg

Nice! Put the photos on that make a Great Magazine Month after Month Pete. If the Board starts complaining let us Buick Rascals know we will just rock their li'l ol boat a little. You do a great job and they should just stay out of your way. Dandy Dave!

Met A Hot little bartender in a Mexican restaurant this past weekend. She would have made a great girls on Buicks Photo. She had a big smile and very pleasant and easy to joke around with. Only trouble is I did not have a Buick with me. Just my old rusty Chevy Suburban and my small power shovel. It would be a 475 Mile ride to go back. :(.... Dandy Dave!