Photo without a caption 3/18/14

Taking the concept of a retractable hardtop a little too far.

The question was he pulled over for unsafe load, because they couldn't see the rear license plate on the truck , because he is loosing stuff out of where the windshield used to be or because he doesn't have a flag on it as it sticks out more than 4 feet from the back of the truck. The scary part is I know a guy who does scrap and I could swear I have seen more than one load that looks quite similar going by my shop.

C'mon guys..... the only reason the police showed up is because he disobeyed the "DO NOT ENTER" sign.

I can't see any other reason.........

One other thing....He was just "overhaulin" the van over to Chip Foose's place for "OVERHAULIN".....

Back in High School, Zeke (anyone named Zeke no insult intended) took a shop course called "Customizing your vehicle"

There was a test and the question was:

To customize your vehicle you would:

A). Put a bed in your van

B). Put your van in a "bed"

Before the test the teacher told the students that it didn't matter which answer they chose, they would be correct due to the new lower grading standards.

It's easy to see which answer old Zeke chose.

So I guess he was correct in his customization due to the knowledge he gained from that course.......unless you look at the picture......