Nice New Home Page

Bill Stoneberg

It will take a little time to get used to it, but I am feeling pretty proud right now seeing one of the photos scrolling on the home page from our Tour... especially since I took the photo.

Nice Job Steve and all!

How do in get this new "Home Page" to be my home page, I've been locked onto the "BUICK" page for two weeks now. I have to hit the new posts on top, scroll down to the General Forum to get here, not the end of the world, but it is a lot of clicking around. :confused:

Glad you liked it! Thanks for the compliment Bob..I am the culprit. Make sure you try the cool online magazine under publications! Fun and easy!

Bob S...go to TOOLS, click on Internet Options In box "to create home page tabs..." type in Antique Automobile Club of America and click on current page and viola'..you are ok!

Bob B, I am heading over on the ambulance right now as I went into cardiac arrest! :)

I really hope you guys get comfortable with playing around with the magazine. If your magazine arrives late you still will get to read it early. It will be posted 14 days after we put it in the mail.

Mr. Peterson, sir, you know the answers but I guess you just want to make the boss work a little harder!

There will be two online magazines available. A past issue made avaialble to anyone who wants to see it. The current issue will be in the members only section and only available to AACA members. It will require your member number and PIN number to gain access.

After many stops/starts and anxiously waiting it's HERE! The new Web Site is up and running and looks great! Can't wait to see things progress as we had envisioned as they come to life. The best club in the world now has the best website - and it's just the beginning! Thanks to Peter G and the HQ team for their hours of hard work making it happen. Way to go team!!

Terry

Edited by West Peterson
I merged this in from another thread. (see edit history)

Will the online magazine be available to everyone? or just AACA members?

Mr. Peterson, sir, you know the answers but I guess you just want to make the boss work a little harder!

We guide them all along the correct path, West!:P

Seriously Steve, you guys have done a great job! I have been harping to you for a few years now to get our "Standard of the Industry" AACA Magazine on a newstand. I now see that you have done one better than that...ON THE WEB!!!;)

Thank you Sir!

Wayne

Guest Kingoftheroad
I thought when I first went to it that I had reached the wrong site. Just got to get used to it.

Ditto....lol

Looks Great though !!