Where is the "What Is It" Forum?

Ozstatman

Maybe I missed something, or there's a glitch in the system, but where is the "What Is It" Forum? Was there until a few days ago and now it no longer exists. Noticed there have been some changes too, one being the Packard Buy/Sell Forum now being a subset of the main Packard Forum. Did something happen about that time that swallowed the "What Is It" Forum?

Personally, as popular of a subforum as it was and considering how much it was used and the posts it carried, I hated to see it grouped with Photos. I don't think it will be viewed and used as much as before. In other words, I think some trees are nicer when viewed as specimens, not lost in a forest. But hey, that's just MrEarl's opinion.:)

Edited by MrEarl (see edit history)

That was usually my second stop when I visited this forum if I had the time. I also think that it needs to be like it was. Often these post are not photo related, but are just part numbers that someone needs help in looking up.

Three lashes with a wet noddle for changing it without asking the populous of this forum. Maybe it would be wise to put it to vote within the forum community before making these types of changes in the future. It may save you a lot of extra work. Dandy Dave!

I'm on a trip at the moment so im not making any changes till i return.

In the mean time the "what is it thread" is being viewed by 28 people, so it doesnt appear people are having a hard time find it.

I know "change is bad" folks. Give it a few days, it may grow on you.

Peter

Guest CutNChop

I think it should go back too. I visit it often but I never would have found it in the first place hidden where it is.

I look forward to that forum and the Our Restorations forum.