New Raffle Car..PayPal now Available!

R W Burgess

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest windjamer

I will get a ticket or two, but Im with dynaflash. Ill take the cash. If I have to drive it I wouldnt take it as a gift. Just mho.

Guest Dave Mills

I already have one that I bought new in 1998. I'm gonna take a couple tickets on this one. Most fun I have ever had with a car!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R W Burgess</div><div class="ubbcode-body">She got you too, huh? laugh.gif </div></div>

Yes she sure did. smile.gif I ran into her in the hallway right before the judging school at the Charlotte show and handed over my money. She is my very favorite person to buy tickets from. laugh.gif

Bruce, look on the right of your screen, scroll down a little bit and you will see it.

On the right side you will see AACA Forum Change... under that, SEMA, and under that Click on the "DONATE" button under WIN THIS CAR!.

Guest mmuehlba

well I now have my chance and with pay pal it was easy . I know I will win as when they were showing off the car before or may be the first year they were in WI at Iola and I bought the t shirt and plastic car , still have both and now the real think is mine !!! ??? Mike

well instead of pics of my Reo with out the roof here are the shirt and car . enjoy and Happy Motoring . Mike

prowler%20shirt_rs.jpg

prowler%201_rs.jpg..prowler%203%20cabinet_rs.jpg

prowler%204%20cabinet_rs.jpg..prowler%205%20cabinet_rs.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Skyking

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JalopyBob</div><div class="ubbcode-body">For you guys who would take the cash,you need to drive a Prowler before you make that decision. They are really fun to drive! </div></div>

I agree!! especially when using the Auto-stick!

I just bought me a ticket.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...