CARS (old Buick parts)

Chasander

I called them for my List. They only had the most important item, Fuel Pump Repair Kit - Thankfully.

They acknowledged their website changed and still allows online ordering.

Bob, I suppose you've already seen the CARS chart for E-Brake Cable below.

image.png.47c3faa2e901c1ceeb1b3d1bceca6d1b.png

At least their old website had items sorted into logical groups.  There were cases where parts could overlap (e.g., steering vs. suspension), but it wasn't difficult to check and find what you were looking for.  The new site is basically unusable.  Now I have to open the online catalog and flip virtual pages to find anything...

• Haha 1

While I am exclusively a prewar Buick guy, I have usually found the Bob's Automobila is easier to deal with than Cars, Inc. I have purchased parts from both over the last 10 years or so. After seeing this discussion, I checked out the Cars, Inc website and it appears that it is a work in process. It has only a few years listed in the drop down menu to search for parts. At the moment, the website is worthless. Hopefully they will finish building the new website and it will work. No matter what they do to the website, I will probably still try Bob's Automobilia before Cars, Inc when I need parts. 

• Haha 1