What would you do with this car part? Tri-5 Bel Air dash piece.

nick8086

Well,

Some parts I leave the patina on the part; for the full effect.  But that one; I would probably clean it up and incorporate it into wall art of some kind.

So many Tri-Five Chevy's have all ready been restored; and that part is readily available, it may never be used on a car again.

Nice piece for wall-art

intimeold

• Like 2

Keep the part and use it as a starting point. Continue collecting parts one at a time. Windshield, driveshaft, California frame, bumpers, hood latch and before you know it. Years of your life have gone by. And you are sitting on a bunch of junk. Screw it to the wall. Mount a bottle cap opener where the clock went. Pop the top on a yummy micro brew. Turn some music on, and do some car stuff.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Peter Gariepy changed the title to What would you do with this car part? Tri-5 Bel Air dash piece.
4 hours ago, TAKerry said:

Wall art!

I have a set of used super duty pistons, I have been trying to think of a way to incorporate them into some kind of 'art'. I thought of making a large clock and using them for 12, 3, 6 and 9.

Sounds good

11 hours ago, Xander Wildeisen said:

Do you have a 38 Chrysler tail light lens in that pile?

No . Just 1955 car stuff. Mopar and etc.

More Kaiser stuff.. That ring in the first pic.  I guy drove 14 hour to get it.. I posted for 100.00 and he payed me 200.00 It was so rare he needed it..

IMG_2972.JPG

IMG_2982.JPG

IMG_2983.JPG

IMG_2986.JPG

IMG_2987.JPG

IMG_3169.JPG

1 hour ago, Xander Wildeisen said:

Looks like the skirt for an antique wood stove.

It was a part to a 20k to 40k stove..

The guy was in oh I had it..

I trade parts for things.. I gave away a wagon wheel to  have this drop at my house..

thumbnail_IMG_1105.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_1106.jpg

• Like 2