It's what Mom would have wanted. Best Christmas gift ever.

Peter Gariepy

Thank you for posting this again so that all can be sure to see it. Get out your tissues to absorb eye moisture that will develop when you watch it.

Be thankful all for what you have and that you are well enough to be here reading this.

Have a great Christmas and holiday season all, let's hope the New Year brings all of us a little joy

• Like 4

Wow, I have never seen that.  Might be some tearing up around here, too. Thanks for posting.  (Okay, but to make it more realistic, maybe have the daughter pay the whopping big bill at the end? I kid, I kid...) 

• Like 3

For any of us who have a tie to a car or cars that our family members owned before us this is very poignant. Unlike anything else they owned a car is an immersive experience attacking all senses. Owning two of my paternal grandfathers cars (going so far as tracking one down 17 years after he sold it) and one of my maternal grandfathers cars, and a couple tribute cars this really hit home. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, m-mman said:

It's difficult to do a restoration as a surprise gift. 

The magic of Hollywood. 

Wait, what?

Overhauling did it once a week!  :D

• Haha 1

Just saw a shortened version of this commercial on the Seahawks/Rams game. They butchered it for time and it killed the emotion. What makes the original great,  it builds the emotion and you can feel the vibe as was intended. Gutter ball.