Going to Hershey next week?

MrEarl

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/12/2021 at 5:13 PM, philip roitman said:

Hey Lamar (Mr. Earl.) Thanks for stopping by Saturday. It was great to see you for a little while. Hope you had a good time and a safe drive home.

Always good to see you there Phillip and spend a few more minutes looking over that beautiful Century GS, my favorite. Had a great time with all the perfect overcast mid 70's and no rain days. All went well on the drive home until at 5:00 AM after staying over at a Cracker Barrel the trucks alternator gives out. Made it to an Advance Auto and after they opened at 8:00, charged the battery for an hour, tested the alternator, got it changed out and back on the road by 10 or so.  Discovered I need to add a few metric wrenches to my roadtrip tool box though, LOL.

• Like 1

Enjoyed spending time and walking the field with some of you last week. I know some of you must still be upset that you had other pressing events taking place the same time as the Spam fry but hey, there's always next year. Oh and not to mention that you also missed the fabulous massages given by the massage therapist who asked if I'd swap a few feet of my space for a massage. Maybe I'll invite her back next year. Imagine, fried spam and pineapple sandwiches consumed while receiving a most relaxing CBD Massage....heaven, pure heaven.  

15DA169E-70AC-4C80-A9CB-0BF81A940D34.jpeg.4997a17d434b2a6185456722640c63c8.jpeg

7C1F2C2B-090F-4F2D-90CE-2716AF9D1453.jpeg.e1c7a5036767d2f09f962db11c63e253.jpeg

Edited by MrEarl (see edit history)
  • Like 1

@MrEarl correct me if this is wrong, but doesn't frying the hot dogs in the same pan = just more Spam?    lol.. BTW, what's the story on that nice 63 Ford next to you?   Looks like a "390" badge on that one?  Looks like a nice car. 

Darn....I missed the spam and the Hot Dogs and a massage. I was at Hershey on Tues. and Wed.

Hope my luck is better next year.

Great meeting you. Enjoy the calendar.

Bill

• Like 1