Cadillac Carl, is your 27 Cadillac missing?

Alex D.

A post on the CLC by Ken Fielding, Carl Fielding's 1927 Cadillac is missing  ( Carl Fielding's 1927 Cadillac is missing )

“Carl drove the car to Las Vegas for the 2016 Cadillac Through the Years show.   He then stored it in an acquaintance's garage, but earlier this year Carl was unable to contact the acquaintance, and I do not have a name, phone number or address for the person.”

Thought this should be shared.

Edited by Alex D. (see edit history)

I sent Carl a PM awhile back, on some entirely other issue. He answered my question, but also gave me his phone and said it would be easier to call him, call anytime he said.
I am under the impression he is busy with his move. And didn't he say one of the things he wanted to do, besides relocate, was to go collect his car?

40 minutes ago, mike6024 said:

I sent Carl a PM awhile back, on some entirely other issue. He answered my question, but also gave me his phone and said it would be easier to call him, call anytime he said.
I am under the impression he is busy with his move. And didn't he say one of the things he wanted to do, besides relocate, was to go collect his car?

Move?  To where? 

I would be proud to meet that man.

Ben

He has made comments in the recent past about a piece of property he has had for awhile, and was planning to make one more move to! He showed a couple photographs of it about a month or two ago. I gather he has plans for a building big enough for all his cars, and a porch to sit upon and watch the sunsets.

I too am wondering about the Cadillac's situation?

Edited by wayne sheldon
Additional thought. (see edit history)

I have been in contact with him till two weeks now I think.  During his move he has gotten sick and was in and out of the hospital.  I am worried about him.  I am in the middle of my big road trip that he helped and taught me so much.  But I have not had any responses to my e mails. 

Sad news.

Everyone here need to try and find the car so Carl's family can properly pass it through his estate according to his wishes. 

• Like 2

Very sorry to hear of Carl's passing.

And he was just starting another chapter in his life.

I second Ed's comment about needing to find his car and make sure it gets to his family.