What is the story behind your “handle”?

In one of my less creative moments, I needed a moniker quick and all I could think of, at the moment, was that I needed to hurry and go change the irrigation water at my farm. Als shows possession of the farms....alsfarms

Farming is still my original passion, right after my wife......then onto antique automobiles.

Al

• Like 4

Mine is obvious. I've owned and collected brass cars since I was 14, I'm now 80. However since I have recently purchased another brass t with a very unusual racing engine I am going to change my name here. When I purchased this car it came with a gold guilt framed sign, which fit in with the car, "Dr Gallivan" 

My new 1915 T roadster has a Gallivan dual overhead cam model t racing engine with magneto ignition and 2 very large Winfields. This car has been clocked by the Washington State Patrol at 113 miles per hour, no not by me, but the original restorer back in the late 50's. One of 7 made in the mid 20's. 

brasscarguy/Dr Gallivan!!

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, brasscarguy said:

Mine is obvious. I've owned and collected brass cars since I was 14, I'm now 80. However since I have recently purchased another brass t with a very unusual racing engine I am going to change my name here. When I purchased this car it came with a gold guilt framed sign, which fit in with the car, "Dr Gallivan" 

My new 1915 T roadster has a Gallivan dual overhead cam model t racing engine with magneto ignition and 2 very large Winfields. This car has been clocked by the Washington State Patrol at 113 miles per hour, no not by me, but the original restorer back in the late 50's. One of 7 made in the mid 20's. 

brasscarguy/Dr Gallivan!!

I have known you as "brasscarguy" for so long now, I don't know if I can make that change? (No worries, I'll manage. I also remember that car from back in the 1960s!)

• Like 1