Where is Cindy ?

trini

Guest AlCapone

Maybe she is in to old cars and he is taking his chance that she will happen to read this one ! A broken car is easier to fix than a broken heart. I wish him luck ! Wayne

I am deeply sorry folks for not explaining myself. I am talking about Cindy Meyers from Meyers Early Dodge. I got the wrong impression that she is well known in the D.B.Club circle. I bought many bits from her before and now I need more. I left messages on her cellphone as requested and no reply. This is unusual. Are they out of business ? Meyers is the representative of reproduction D.B. parts from Australia. The Australian Company will only deal through Meyers Early Dodge. If I cannot contact Meyers Early Dodge I will have to get a D.B member from Australia to get the part for me. I am looking for a repro chain generator end plate for a 1928 Dodge Senior. Cheers folks, I really do not know if this is the correct forum. Please let me know.

Have a nice day.

I am deeply sorry folks for not explaining myself. I am talking about Cindy Meyers from Meyers Early Dodge. I got the wrong impression that she is well known in the D.B.Club circle. I bought many bits from her before and now I need more. I left messages on her cellphone as requested and no reply. This is unusual. Are they out of business ? Meyers is the representative of reproduction D.B. parts from Australia. The Australian Company will only deal through Meyers Early Dodge. If I cannot contact Meyers Early Dodge I will have to get a D.B member from Australia to get the part for me. I am looking for a repro chain generator end plate for a 1928 Dodge Senior. Cheers folks, I really do not know if this is the correct forum. Please let me know.

Have a nice day.

Maybe scroll down to the Dodge and Dodge Brothers section of the forum to ask them. Someone there may know.