HAPPY THANKSGIVING ALL

MrEarl

Will be heading to Savannah in early morn and without a way to post or check in so wanted to go ahead and wish all a Happy and Blessed Thanksgiving. I am certainly thankful for all the friends I have here. Cheers

Lamar

PS... May your stuffing be tasty, may your turkey be plump, may your potatoes and gravy have nary a lump.

I'll be thinkin of ya's as I'm shuckin and suckin them oysters down. ;)

Edited by MrEarl (see edit history)

Hope all have a happy and safe Thanksgiving....will be heading to son & daughter in law's (she's a fantastic cook!). Grand daughter just got her drivers license so I'm sure she'll have some new tales to tell!!

Over the river and down the Interstate,

bbod0001.JPG

(in a B-body)

Still alive is good, planning another 50 years is better,. A couple of numb fingers, what the heck. If you are in western New York and alone. Let me know. There's always a place at the table.

Bernie

Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Hanukkah to all - will be 78,000 years before these two holidays coincide again

Heading to Thanksgiving dinner with family -

beautiful clear skies and temps in the mid-50s, but a roaring fire in the fireplace to take off the chill

post-54863-143142294962_thumb.jpg

The Turkey was overstuffed, The Stuffin was too too good to be true.

The choices of taters were many, and the gravey was simply true blue.

The carrots, beans, and turnips were dancing all night as Captian Morgan had taken Flight.

Stay on the Ground you Sea fairing man. There still room for pies, and cakes, and maybe even a few Long Island clams.

Even there was a leg of Lamb. And a little goat. And when it was all said and done, still we were offered a Root beer float.

This morning we fell real swell as we tip the end of the bathroom scale.

As this day is over and another about to begin. Black friday is upon us. Let the Christmas season begin.

Much to be Thankful For this year. Glad to be at home with my Dear. Dandy Dave!