Where to drink in Charlotte

Bill Stoneberg

Geeze a good o'l fashioned Pub Crawl...just like my College days!

Just FGS!!! don't miss the bus as it leaves to the next bar. That's where the crazy nights really happen.......you might even end up waking up on a raft on a river with dry clothes on and not remembering even being on a boat. True story shok.gif

Guest wildcat465

MMmmm. Pub Crawl. Haven't done a good one of them since the ROA Nats in Galena. :P:p:p:p

Ask my sister how many drunks fit into a 72 Riviera.

What the matter Pilgrims, can't hold your liquor??? :P Dandy Dave!

My thoughts exactly Dave, I mean I've heard of buying a Buuuiiiick before but these guys sound like a bunch of highschoolers on Thunderbird or Boones Farm Strawberry or Mad Dog 20/20 or heaven forbid RIPPLE.

post-31987-143138818153_thumb.jpg

Edited by MrEarl (see edit history)

Rear seat? Heck, I was gonna just fold them all down and pile y'all in there like a bunch of 2x4s! :D y'all will be so drunk (at the rate you're going here at least) nobody will really care. ;)

not as drunk as some thinkle peep any way we will have all day sober to sunday up in, the drunker you stand there the longer you get.

OH MY

Chuck Kerls

Guest wildcat465

Holy cats! Was I gone THAT long since my last post.

Let's see.

First off, where is the Dusenbork forum, they look like a fun group.

Second, Derek better get his computer fixed so he can get back in here!

Third, I call shotgun in the Landau.

Last, I checked out that RiRa Irish Pub website, almost looks like trendy bar and grille. I want to know if you can get shots of Poteen there before I sign up. Irish Poteen

Aye, you laddies want some moonshine? Let's get some real moonshine!

Edited by wildcat465 (see edit history)

Speaking of high schoolers, my wife pointed this out. If Marck is the DD we may need to get him a fake ID so he can even get into some of these places. :eek:

Well if we[re going to to go through that much trouble, why not make me an ID where it says I'm 22? People are always asking me what collage I'm going to.. ;)

I'd be happy to hang outside and make small talk with the bouncers. :cool:

The good thing about the Irish Poteen is that it can fuel you up as well as your car! Holy Moly!

I sure as heck did not see this bus / charter tour on the Nationals Reservation form. I suppose that there will be some sort of secret sign or handshake or code..like" The crows fly in square circles" to tip off those who will be out for "a three hour tour"

Count me in fellas..as in the immortal words of Foster Brooks..."it was just tee martoonis...hic!" :D

Just to tell you how much I know, well, when this thread started, I said to myself, WOW, this won't get much attention...................LOL.

You see, I'm a NEVER HAD A SINGLE DRINK IN MY 74 PLUS YEARS GUY. I want to make my feelings clear, I have not a single issue with you all ENJOYING, needless to say if such doesn't infringe on mine and others health.

Dale in Indy

Just to tell you how much I know, well, when this thread started, I said to myself, WOW, this won't get much attention...................LOL.

You see, I'm a NEVER HAD A SINGLE DRINK IN MY 74 PLUS YEARS GUY. I want to make my feelings clear, I have not a single issue with you all ENJOYING, needless to say if such doesn't infringe on mine and others health.

Dale in Indy

Looks like we found ourselves a driver fellas! yahoo.gif

Dang, Paul beat me on the "SHOTGUN" call.

But proper car etiquette says you must be touching the Front Passenger Fender to secure a proper "SHOTGUN CALL".

According to my 1969 Edition of "Guide to Unwritten Car Etiquette" .

Signed by John Kay of Steppenwolf.

Rick true you have to be touching the fender but you cant call shotgun for the entire night. its a call as you go situation

• 4 months later...

We can all regroup at my folk's pad down the road in Kings Mountain if ya'll want :)

Plenty of room and Mom's got plum shine, grape shine, peach shine, straight shine, etc. She gets it from one of my cousin's who knows a fella in Tennessee. I can fire up Dad's grill and make kabobs!