HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANDY DAVE

MrEarl

Guest 4 bufords
Dave HAPPY BIRTHDAY ! I hope everything goes well for you now that you are getting OLDER

:):):):):)

happy birthday dave,i met you in manchester,ct at our yankee chapter buick show in 08.nice buick you have dave. 4 bufords from ct

Why mince words JD? Dave what JD is axeing is "Did you get any for your Birthday". :D

ROTFLMAO.... Yep, I had a before, and an after! :P

Well Thanks Everybody. :D We did plan to go out, but with the weather the way it was, we just stayed around home. Didn't get a lot of accumilation like they were forcasting for here, but the wind really did blow, and what we did get, drifted in the low spots. Dandy Dave!

Happy Birthday Dandy Dave !!! Collect any more coins in your guitar case lately???? lol !!

Those coins are still in the bottom of the case, waiting for the next time. :)

When I get enough, I will have to get a bottle of something good to share at the next night before party.... The Buick Nationals Party that is! :cool: Dandy Dave!

Dave,

Nice profiling in your car... just in front of my truck in Flint. Nice pix Roberta. Picture brings back great memories..

Larry

Yeah, I thought I was going to have to throw the tow rope out to you a few times Larry, but you managed to make it, which was better than the Marr Cycle Car that was just ahead of me. (Poor Fellers could not even get off of the stating line.)

Yes, Memories are made of this. Dandy Dave!

So Dave that was Tuesday AND THURSDAY!!!

Wish I was 39 again.

Wishing you a belated happy birthday Dandy Dave.

Yep, and theeeerrr...here issst still soooome leeee-ft in heeer bottom of the boggle. :P

Chocolate Cake last night. ;) Dandy Dave!