Has anyone received the March issue of the Bugle yet?

Pete Phillips

The March issue of the Buick Bugle was mailed from Florida about a week ago (Feb. 24-26 or thereabouts). I'd like to know when it gets received, because there have been a lot of complaints about late Bugles lately. The printer/mailing house in Florida may not care anymore, since they know their contract is not being renewed.

No need to reply to this, unless you have received yours. Let's see when it arrives in various localities. I see that "Smartin" is still waiting on the February issue--something definitely wrong there--call the BCA office for another one. Starting with the June issue, we will be going to the new printer/mailer in Missouri.

Here's an appeal for photos of Buicks for feature articles in upcoming issues later this year:

Need photos of woody wagons (have '52, '49, and I think '50 is coming, but how -about pre-1949, and also 1951 and 1953?). I also need photos and any stories on the rare 1973-1974 Century-based Gran Sports. Thanks in advance for any help!

Pete Phillips, BCA #7338

Bugle Editor

pphillips922@earthlink.net

Peter, haven't received my March Bugle yet, but I have asked my brother to work on a '73 Buick Gran Sport Article, as that was his first car, and is still in my garage. He knows alot of the info on those cars, and just met a fellow at his work in GM Powertrain, North Tonawanda, NY that had one for a long time. So more to come. Roberta

Guest mgibson

Received mine today, 3-9-06. As of 3-7-06, no one in the Tarheel Buick Club (Raleigh, NC area) had received their copy.

Martel Gibson

Roxboro, NC 27574

Got mine on 03-07-06. Love that '33. When I was 18, my besr friend had a '33 Century Victoria coupe (like the one in the article). It ran like a scalded dog--- but you could hardly get it to stop. Brakes were AWFUL. I think '36 was first to have hydraulic brakes. confused.gif

Guest imported_MrEarl

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> tongue.gif

I gotta change my mailing address. </div></div>

Don't change it to Athens, Georgia, won't do you any good as I'm still waiting too. I typically get mine before a lot of other folks. No rhyme or reason here it seems. I'm sure Bush had something to do with it though. mad.gifgrin.gif

Guest imported_65gs76limited

Another day has come and gone and still no Bugle.What's going on here? So much for first crack at the classified adds,all the good junk will be long gone by the time i get mine. Tom

Guest imported_MrEarl

I tell ya' what, they don't want MrEarl to have to come down there and get his copy. and I'm about ready to head out!!!!!!!!!!!! mad.gifsmirk.giftongue.gifwink.gif

Guest invicta592

Arrived here in the UK today, 15th March.

MrEarl, is Georgia further away than the UK? grin.gif

Very impressed with the new magazine and its contents. Thanks to all concerned for their efforts (insert thumbs up emoticon here)

Guest imported_Thriller

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Arrived here in the UK today, 15th March.

MrEarl, is Georgia further away than the UK? grin.gif

</div></div>

Depends on which Georgia you are talking about.

Got mine in the colonies today as well, 15/03/2006. Since mine is always in an envelope, it is in fine condition. I believe I subsribe to the premium mail service for Canada.