Starting the “ How Is It Going at HERSHEY ? “ thread !!!

mobileparts

I am at Dolly’s Coin Laundry here in Carlisle on Sunday , as we all anxiously await our entrance into the # 1 Car Show and Swap Meet in the Universe —- HERSHEY….

I figured I would start the “ How Is It Going at HERSHEY ? “ thread, where we can all discuss our adventures, treks, and experiences at HERSHEY 2023…

I don’t know what this year’s slogan is , but , I will say ,

” There is so much to do and see at HERSHEY 2023 “

See ya’ there in less than 22 hours…..

Craig… Red Field R C C 74 - 76….. Good Luck to all of us and Enjoy !!!

Magnifique…. El Mejor….Shiboo…. and 10 other languages….

• Like 2

I am just now sitting down next to my spread, eating lunch…. What the heck, it is 7:23 P.M…..

Not too many people walking the aisles. Back here in RED FIELD Central, I would say only 25 % of the vendors are here… I guess tomorrow is the big move in day ?!?!

Or, maybe they are thinking it is still Tuesday through Saturday, and did not realize that it is now Monday through Friday?!?!

I had a bunch of orders picked up —- Ernesto from Oviedo, Spain, Janne from Sweden,

Laurent and his father from Belgium, and a huge order including Front & Rear Brake Drums for Rick from Rhode Island , oh, plus Bill from New Hampshire….

Certainly a good start —- picked up a lot of room in the U - Haul…..

Despite my medical condition/ situation—- that many of you know about —- I was able to share a lot of smiles, Handshakes, bro hugs,

—- and, basically, no amount of chocolate can equal the Happiness at HERSHEY !!!!

Have fun , all, and find your bucket list items…..

Craig……

• Like 2

Today at HERSHEY —- it was empty…. For long periods of time….

I have never seen the aisles so empty on a beautiful Sun shiny day….

Some of my friends, many year customers, and others said the exact same thing…

Where is Everybody ??? What are they waiting for ???

It was busier Yesterday / Monday … than it was today…. That’s crazy….

And the vendors …. Where are they ??? There are so many empty spots everywhere you look…. That is a crying shame , also….

That being said, I had two of my bigger orders picked up, 3 other orders picked up,

met 2 really good people who made nice initial purchases, and had one “ be-backer “ from yesterday come and buy yesterday’s request….

Laurent and his father from Belgium brought me a gift of some Belgian Chocolate —- and I am sorry, HERSHEY, with all the chocolate you have inside Chocolate World;

this was clearly superior !!!

You add up everything today, it was acceptable…. But I had plenty of time on hand, to make it a smokin’ hot day !!! Maybe, tomorrow…..

See y’all tomorrow…. Craig…..

• Like 2

2 hours ago, STEVE POLLARD said:

We are heading down tomorrow, are we allowed to view the auction vehicles ? ( What building was that ? ) Sorry for the questions, first timer.....

Steve

Yes tomorrow you will be able to view the cars, either before the auction starts (5 pm) or outside when they bring them from the lot into the building. Location is Hershey Lodge, 325 University Drive. Hershey Pa. 17033

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, STEVE POLLARD said:

We are heading down tomorrow, are we allowed to view the auction vehicles ? ( What building was that ? ) Sorry for the questions, first timer.....

Steve

There are tents out in the parking lot at the Hershey lodge. I believe the general public is free to view the cars in the tents.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1