1967 Imperial Crown $13,500

Marketplace - 1967 Chrysler Imperial Sedan 4D | Facebook

Description 1967 Chrysler Imperial Crown sedan True Survivor. 86,100 Original Miles, V8 - 440 Engine. Complete rebuilt This Imperial is in good operational order. Every system is gone thru and renewed. Drive it coast to coast with confidence. Garage kept since new. The engine runs strong . This is one of those cars you would assume to be worse at inspection, its not. Even the weather strip is NOS. Turbine Bronze original paint Black Leather and top. Color made famous by the 1963 Turbine jet car. This is an amazing survivor that has been completely mechanically rebuilt. Drive coast to coast. Bargain at his price since it has that much in mechanical alone. Or you can buy one that needs restoration for about 12,000 elsewhere. Half the price of a continental, minus suicide its just as good or better. Under the hood looks like a 3 year old car. No late model trades or offers please. Wishy washy buyers stop wasting your time. Not motivated to sell. Worth more the longer it dose not sell.

Product photo of 1967 Chrysler Imperial Sedan 4D

• Like 3

Love the guy's attitude and he can't spell.  He doesn't know the difference between a sedan and a hardtop either.  Good thing he's not in a rush to sell. At this price it won't sell quickly.  With all that said, its a nice example and a great color combo.  These are great cars.

• Like 1

He's advertised this Imperial for sale for at least three years I know of, always at the same price, even as we've seen other 1967-'68 Imperials hardtops in similar condition for a third lower price.   The seller's pugnacious attitude comes through loud and clear...perhaps another reason it hasn't sold yet.

• Like 4

On 1/16/2023 at 11:35 PM, f.f.jones said:

Maybe it's just the color, but it sure reminds me of Chrysler's Turbine car.

That's why the color is called Turbine Bronze.  It is the same color as the Turbine Car.  It was a popular Chrysler Corp. color for several years.

Edited by Jim Skelly (see edit history)
  • Like 1

Like some of us, I love the Turbine Bronze color.  I like all Burnt Sienna tinged colors.   No doubt John, I prefer a 65 or 66 Imperial over a 67, but I still like 67-68 Imperials.  Of the 2 years, I personally prefer the 68 Imperial grille over the 67 because it is more substantial.   

Sixties Summit - 1968 Chrysler Imperial Crown | Hemmings

• Like 2