Buick Buy / Sell Forum

Have I lost my way in the forum maze . . . or has the Buick Buy / Sell Forum vanished?

Edit note:  Okay, I've found it.  The Buick Buy / Sell Forum has become part of a new section of the AACA forums that covers Buy / Sell.  It no longer shows up under the Buick forums section, but can be accessed directly from the BCA home page.

Edited by Centurion (see edit history)
  • Thanks 1

After Peter Gariepy made the changes to the Buy/Sell Forum there was a link to the Buick Buy/Sell Forum in the Buick Forum. Apparently he has recently removed that link. You may want to ask him about it in the Forum Questions Forum. 

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, MCHinson said:

After Peter Gariepy made the changes to the Buy/Sell Forum there was a link to the Buick Buy/Sell Forum in the Buick Forum. Apparently he has recently removed that link. You may want to ask him about it in the Forum Questions Forum. 

Thank you.  Yes, I had grown accustomed to using that link in the Buick forums, but it is now missing.

• Like 2

But it was a CONVENIENT forwarding link for when one is in the Buick section to just click and go to the Buick Buy/Sell and not have to scroll up and find it in the Buy and Sell - General Motors Buy and Sell.  I'm wondering what was the problem with that convenience and if none, would you please consider placing it back

• Like 5

Usually my 2 cents aren’t helpful, but here they are:

With me, not being very internet savvy and at that age where learning new things is getting harder and harder, the usual case is a link is moved and it’s not that it’s hard for people unfamiliar with the site to find it... it’s that I can’t break the old habit of where I used to find it. Kinda like a rat in a maze -and once I learn where I was finding the food someone slams down a diverter changing the entire maze. I have more problems finding the food than a rat put into it for the first time.

I this case however, I do wonder if a new rat would find it logical to go to the ‘for sale’ section to find the ‘Buick for sale’ under the GM section or would they naturally go to the Buick section to look for it. 
I don’t know, I’m an old rat....

Edited by Ben P. (see edit history)
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
13 hours ago, 51dyno said:

Why do the computer geeks always have to change a good working site and make it more complicated and time consuming.

Peter put the damn Buy and Sell back 

Please....

On 1/12/2021 at 1:26 PM, Ben P. said:

With me, not being very internet savvy and at that age where learning new things is getting harder and harder...

I can’t break the old habit of where I used to find it....

Ben, don't disparage yourself!  No one at any age

should need to relearn common things just because

someone randomly changed them.  Software revisions

are notorious for such change:  After you become

fluent in one version, you have to figure out where

the commands are in a newer version.

I speak generally, not on the merits of our forum's menus.

Suppose a pianist had to relearn the keyboard, because

every few years, some piano keys were rearranged,

and new music came out to adjust to the random change.

No!  The science of music is constant, and a pianist can

play the same piece that Mozart wrote a few hundred

years ago!