Oh, the humanity!!!!

Could be Mary Kay, right shade of pink. At the auction I work at (til next monday) all pink Mary Kay Cadillacs are required to be repainted white before they can be put in a sale. 
This one has lots of pink overspray on the wiper area and a black engine compartment and tonneau but a white hardtop so any claims of original paint for rarity can just be thrown out the window.

Anyone remember 'Psycho' the 1960 movie where Norman Bates pushes he's victims automobiles into the swamp?

We need a remake with the painter of this vehicle as the victim and the same ending for 'Pinki' into the swamp.

7 hours ago, Does185 said:

I have always liked some of the unique Mopar colors, like Panther Pink FM3 from 1970.  And Furious Fuschia.  But this pale pink on a TC upsets my stomach.  Need to take some Pepto Bismol !

BUT THAT IS PINK TOO!!!!!

• Haha 1

On 1/7/2021 at 10:51 AM, Does185 said:

I have always liked some of the unique Mopar colors, like Panther Pink FM3 from 1970

And it was the lowest produced color! The high impact colors had to be ordered so what does that tell you. Definitely a chick car.

1 hour ago, mensanguy said:

Well, to add to the mess, it just sold for $2500!!

If you look at that pink car closely, I wouldn’t even care to type it’s name, it is a beater. Whoever bought it got a fixer-upper at best.

That "winning" bid doesn't vibrate right to me.  No one who's into TC's would bid that much for that car given the color, miles, wheels, seats, etc.   I also doubt someone not into TC's would open an Ebay auction that high on that car.  It's located in Montana and it's winter.  Lots of times people have a buddy open bidding on a "No Reserve" auction to get other bidders into the bidding process.   They can claim it's sold, but it really isn't.  I bet we'll see it again.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/3/2021 at 9:28 PM, ghostymosty said:

Could be Mary Kay, right shade of pink. At the auction I work at (til next monday) all pink Mary Kay Cadillacs are required to be repainted white before they can be put in a sale. 
This one has lots of pink overspray on the wiper area and a black engine compartment and tonneau but a white hardtop so any claims of original paint for rarity can just be thrown out the window.

Lots of them get out without being painted though, I owned a Mary Kay Allante for years