Huge Thank You to Peter Gariepy, Webmaster/Admin

Thank you, Peter for the much needed simplification of on how to use the Forum with very simple explanation steps on answering various "how do I do this questions".

This was needed for years...good job!

Regards,

Peter J.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

I just came across this, and want to add my appreciation of EVERYTHING Peter does. I certainly don't, and I assume plenty of others here also don't fully realize how much effort Peter must put in here. Thank you, Peter ! We wouldn't be what we are without you !   -   Carl 

• Like 3

• 1 year later...

Well, well , WELL, well, well ! LOOKEEE, LOOKEEE here ! I just came across what I came across a year ago. Seems just as relevant now as it was that unusually long year ago. Probably even more so. I prefer the forum functions that most of us have become used to by now. Maybe you can’t please everyone all the time. Who can, anyway. All of us happily getting along so well, and helping one another. “You might say I am a dreamer”, but I f we can do it, why not .............................              ??            -   CC 

Edited by C Carl (see edit history)
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This is my first stop every morning.  It is 7:18 in Texas and I am halfway through my first cup of coffee and have been on the forum for 30 minutes.  By the way is there any kind of award we can give Ed for the story on his WHITE rehabilitation.  It is one of the most fascinating threads I have followed for years and it keeps getting better.  Add my thanks to Peter for all that he does behind the scenes.

• Like 4

I completely agree with the comments here, especially Marty- well noted.  The time and effort that goes into these forums by the volunteers to keep us informed , entertained and educated is not and can not be totally understood nor fully appreciated to the extent that it should. How many of us look here at least once a day ( or 5 or 9 or or ) many note it is their daily routine to do over a cup of coffee in the a.m.

Bored with what is on TV ?, where do you go to see some interesting car stuff? perhaps just to  chuckle in amusement at how many more comments have been posted by certain people who seem to thrive on giving their opinion on everything . 🧐

Edited by Walt G
spelling (see edit history)
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1