Last Chance on e bay one day only 49 woodie chrysler

Once in a lifetime buy===on  e bay now til 2 pm Thursday 8-1     Bid is only at $10,600  now   worth at least $ 49,000   Don't lose out   triple your money    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   1949 Chrysler Royal Woodie   !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   buy  buy  buy  bid bid bid

IMG_20180624_120725_264 (3).jpg

IMG_20180624_120742_553.jpg

IMG_20180626_144827_457 (1).jpg

IMG_20190705_143407_172.jpg

IMG_20190709_144730_216.jpg

IMG_20190711_145627_717.jpg

Not being mean, but hopefully the buyer is aware that the wood is nothing close to correct and all of it will need to be redone. I think Greg did the best with his abilities, but hopefully the steel is in really good shape and the woodwork can be done correctly.

There were enough pictures posted in the ad that nothing was really hidden......

Matt

2 hours ago, gregchrysler said:

Thanks jack and Lebowski  it was sold on e bay and the bidder never paid me   said he had to have surgery   u were rihght

That's disappointing but not surprising. I don't understand why people bid on a car that they have no intention of buying. Have you contacted the second highest bidder and offered the car to him at $10,400 or whatever his high bid was? That would be easier than starting the process all over again. Good luck....

Greg,

Contact eBay with an attorney.  Auctions are legally binding contracts.  I had a friend a few years ago with the same situation.  With an Attorney he was able to reeive the full sale price plus kept the car for another sale.

12 minutes ago, 61polara said:

Greg,

Contact eBay with an attorney.  Auctions are legally binding contracts.  I had a friend a few years ago with the same situation.  With an Attorney he was able to reeive the full sale price plus kept the car for another sale.

I would be interested in hearing the details on how that transpired. You're saying that the seller received the full amount that the high bidder bid on the car and then the seller kept the car for himself? If the guy paid the full amount he should be entitled to keep the car since he paid for it. I think you got some of your facts mixed up. Details, please...

On 8/6/2019 at 8:00 PM, mercer09 said:

I  once listed a car on ebay 4x, before it finally sold. ebays sell through rate is less then 40%..............

Ebay used to list "completed" car sales with sold in green and not sold in red. Not sold is black now. The pages used to look like someone was hemorrhaging.

• Haha 1