Found this 1 owner 1969 Chevrolet Suburban 4x4 3 door today....

keiser31

Stopped at a yard sale after going to breakfast this morning and discovered this 1969 Chevy Suburban. Totally rust free, one owner, three door style with a V8 and four wheel drive. It will be for sale as soon as he finds out what he wants for it.

Picture 006.jpg

Picture 005.jpg

Picture 004.jpg

Picture 003.jpg

Picture 007.jpg

Picture 008.jpg

Picture 009.jpg

Picture 010.jpg

Picture 011.jpg

Picture 012.jpg

Picture 014.jpg

Edited by keiser31 (see edit history)

1 hour ago, TerryB said:

Won’t find one that nice here in the northeast.  Tin worms ate most all of them long ago.

Very very true! They were rotted out in the NE by 1975. I am not a modified guy  at all, but that would make an awesome tow vehicle with a late model  2500 or 3500 diesel chassis and suspension under it, (guys don't beat me up for thinking that, I seldom ever have had that thought in my life) and it is also very cool the way it is 

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, Laughing Coyote said:

I know John.  There was one on CL awhile ago, but it must of sold.  Still a diesel in a Chevelle is definitely different.  

Missed that, sorry. Sort of an odd combo in a Chevelle? Seems like it would be a little nose heavy in a turn

Very nice, that will clean up with a good scrubbing, and rubbing out the paint. Very hard to find one of those in that condition, easy sell for the owner. Well worth spending a few bucks and having a detail shop go over the car, if the owner does not want to mess with it.

I still miss my 72’ Blazer which looked virtually identical on the inside. My 72 had open U joints at the front spindles but I believe the 69 front axles used Cardan closed ball type which limited the turning radius. My Blazer could turn inside most compact cars and my current restored 83 Blazer turns the same way. This is a sweet suburban for sure. It will bring a ton of money.

26 minutes ago, Mike36 said:

I am worried about Keiser. Now he is going into other peoples buildings to get those great car pictures!?

I think I hear an idea for a new reality TV show.  Kars with Keiser, has a nice ring to it!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1